Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 14:11:48

Name: Indian Mistress Domino

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/OR Tambo

Full Profile: [View Indian Mistress Domino's Full Profile]

I went to see this lady last month, although must admit I saw her profile on another site. I was searching for a dominatrix and found her on ESA. The main reason i joined was to avoid being caught like how she caught me so decided i must leave a review to help others avoid my mistake.
Firstly i clearly explained what i wanted, and booked an hour before visiting her.
When i get there, she starts off explaining because i am a newbie, she is not going to be to strict. She does a bit of smacks, not even spanking, tries to shove a butt plug and thats about it!!
I explain again what i wanted, and her excuse is i am a newbie so seh doenst want to do too much, but she will do it the next time i come see her. She then starts about how she has to rush to Sandton for something...
I finally just took the blow and then left.
Very disappointed as i clearly wanted to experience domination and bondage.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-20 08:38:30

One of my worst punts of all time!!!! She keeps starting new profiles so the bad reviews are lost in cyberspace :(

I really think that ESA should stop girls closing one profile and opening another. It clearly misleads us punters...
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-20 09:07:43

I cant agree with you more....almost left the punting scene after the experience with her, but luckily met Mona lisa so stayed to try another day.
Didn't know that girls could simply start a new profile...that then kinda defeats the purpose of our reviews....
Think that Esa should at least make us aware, maybe have a small link stating her previous profile at the very least....
Indian Mistress Domino
Indian Mistress Domino - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-28 02:20:01

You oviously got the wrong lady I don't use butt plugs and I don't rush my client. I do recall a client requesting unsafe and unsanitory treatments which I refused to provide I guess that was you. I have many regular clients so obviously I provide what people are looking for
clk350
clk350 - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 19:21:51

Just got back from visiting this stunning lady, had a great time, not sure where oldschool comes from but a lot of rubbish only 2 reviews sounds very unreal to me.I have visited this lady a lot over the past 5 years and never been disappointed. Keep it up babe one of the best on the site. See you soon.
clk350
clk350 - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 19:29:34

Name: Indian Mistress Domino

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Indian Mistress Domino's Full Profile]

Just got back visiting this stunning lady,great experience, not sure what oldschool is all about only 2 reviews did he every visit not sure. Will I visit again, for sure one of the best on the site. Thanks babe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Review - Indian Mistress Domino - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 23:06:01
Edited: 2015-02-28 23:34:49

if you had a good experience then good for you. But shooting down others actually shows that you may have other reasons for doing that.
If you want to make accusations against me then fine, lets remove my review and then lets look at this without me, so then there's you clk and there's "I am who I am"! So if i am not trust worthy, yet, then fine.
But you obviously can't say that about "I am who I am" who has clearly stated that this was one of his "worst punts of all time" and i have to agree with him. so sorry if you dont like it but thats our experience.
BTW how many girls have you reviewed besides this one?
oldschool
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-01 22:29:57

ok, so you're using the old he was unsafe and unprotected routine...any excuse or lie to make you feel better is fine...but you have definitely lost two customers who, I for one would be seeing you at least once a week!
If you honestly listen to us, ie. your clients you can improve.
But by making lies or excuses you're just harming your own business.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.