Navigation
Chane
Chane - Mature older wg
Mature older wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 00:35:49

I have noticed that gentleman are looking for mature woman above fourty. They cant seem to find any? There is a few mature ladies on esa that. I personaly know thats awesome.
Jessie from Pta. lovely lady.
I myself fall under the mature ladies above 40 and not off a old age home as some punters joke off mature woman. I am proud off whom and what I am. Age is but a number. Any other mature girls here on esa that can stand with.me ss a mature classy wg?
Chane
Chane - Re: Mature older wg
Re: Mature older wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 01:05:03

Jessie is from Wonderboom South Pta. Mature women are more sensual and have so much more passion and experience. Im over 50. I live my life to the fullest. South African Silver Medalist 2013 CWD latin American modern and line dancing championship. And Being a wg was my choice a few months ago leaving my medical profession. Call me a granny ??? Yes I am lol. But this granny can teach you a thing or 2.
love
Chane.
thibos35
thibos35 - Re: Mature older wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-01 21:56:25

Lovely...I prefer older and mature women. I will be in touch with you, lovely lady.
jd6920
jd6920 - Re: Mature older wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-02 12:06:51

Chane when are you in Gauteng, east rand?
Doempie
Doempie - Re: Mature older wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-03 15:23:47

I have been with Chane. What a awesome session. Sensual and experienced. She knows how to massage and wow to her atomic bom blow!!! Pity she travels. I would like to vist her more often.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.