Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-04 12:40:31

Name: Alex

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Alex's Full Profile]

I saw this girl in Linden last year. This was my review on the forum: Stay away from Alex!! I'm sorry but she is the worst punt I have ever had! I booked an appointment for 1pm, confirmed 15mins beforehand, and was there on time. I was told to wait in the room for Alex. She came in the room at 120pm!! I paid for a full hour and what I got was a half hearted attempt at a massage, a girl that could not smile or talk or interact, the sex was terrible felt like I was forcing her to do something she did not want to be doing!! I nearly walked out. I didn't cum and left very unsatisfied. No way will I ever go back there again. What I suggest is if girls don't want to be in this business then don't take our money and give no service in return!!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.