Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 14:30:07

Name: Diamond White

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Diamond White's Full Profile]

Unruched my ass
complaining the hole time about every thing.her foto's is very well fotoshoped cause she looks nothing like it. The only thing she was honest about was her price and she asks the money like you are there to try and score. Will never go back. Run brothers

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Diamond White - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Diamond White - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-06 16:02:38

Name: Diamond White

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Full Profile: [View Diamond White's Full Profile]

This WG has advertised on several sites in the past, but this review is based on her AD she was running last month on another well known adult entertainment site. I know it was the same WG because the name (DIAMOND WHITE) her likes, dislikes are the same, as well as details like height, starsign etc, plus the pics are almost identical to her previous ads that she has run before. When I last visited her, she was working from a private house on the South Coast. Her telephone manner and what she promised over the phone seemed good, so I went for it. I arrived only to find this was the same girl I had actually seen in person at two separate venues in the past (one in Morningside and the other in PTN). That means that this gal has been around for a while, but unfortunately I realized that the many years in the business have not made her service any better - in fact the opposite. So my experience was overall very poor. Her body and face are semi-above average, not a knockout looker, but not terrible either. However, as I mentioned, the service is terrible - rushed experience, she was not willing to try different positions, she didn't know what a 69 was (DUMBSTRUCK) and the bare blow was far below par and too short (plus minus 2 minutes and then she said she was tired). She demanded money up front (R600) and after 30 mins she claimed she was too tired to continue. I attempted to complain about her poor service to the manager of that venue, but to no avail. I would not recommend this WG or return to her, as I am now aware of her tricks and would advise other punters to consider the same. I would also caution punters, as I think she has other ADS running at the moment (advertising in GATEWAY area). I hope this review saves other punters the hassle of wasting their time and money (which I unfortunately did). Peace

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Diamond White - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Diamond White - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-06 16:09:14

Oh and please note in my review I mentioned that I had seen this girl before but had never actually booked her, as on both occasions that I had seen her at the venues, there were far more attractive ladies to choose, so I did not chose her, until of course our recent booking, which I would soon rather forget... just to clarify my meaning for all.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.