Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-25 08:04:24

Name: Ocean

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Ocean's Full Profile]

Went to the house in Hatfield and asked to view the whole menu, went for the tall and darker lady with short hair. Turned out to be a pleasant experience, quite easy to get along with, head game is top notch, I could book her a again just for that, she really does take her time and I didn't want her to stop. Started the deed with a raunchy cowgirl, then an intense missionary, she responded well and was kind enough to reciprocate every stroke back. We layed a bit and took her doggy offer just before I could leave, it turned out to be an awesome 20 minutes or so of some serious pounding and moaning.....great experience overall.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.