Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-14 15:24:35

Name: Mandy @ Divine

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Mandy @ Divine's Full Profile]

If you like tall, sexy girls then Mandy will fit right in.
I visited Mandy this morning and she is a gorgeous, talkative and very talented massues! She made me feel comfortable from the start and certainly knows how to torment you and keep you hanging on. The only negative was the big hole in the roof, but I certainly wasn't looking there!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeanDivine
SeanDivine - Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 531
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-14 16:07:24

Hey there Curioso,

Thank you for the very kind words towards the gorgeous Mandy, she really is a gem.

Just a quick note on the hole in the roof, unfortunately I have had to wait a very long time for insurance to approve the quotes and since it is not happening ironically just had someone here to quote and fix over the weekend. It was created by a burst pipe so had other implications.

In the mean time I would sincerely like to apologize and assure you it will be replaced by the beginning of the new week.

Thank you again for taking the time to not only visit Divine but also review the lovely Mandy.

Regards
Sean
JayEm
JayEm - Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 10:34:10

Area: East Rand

Attentive and interested and quite chatty. Massage very good and sensual. If sensual massage is your thing, this rates right up there with the better experiences.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-22 13:20:32

Area: East Rand

I am becoming a regular at Divine mostly for the cleanliness of the ladies and the wonderful dance room. I decided for a change up and booked Mandy...and my word was I glad. A sweet and innocent looking lady with a naughty glint in her eyes...

Mandy loves what she does and takes the satisfaction of her clients seriously. I decided on the dance and massage combo...what a treat. Mandy was ecstatic to have a dance booking and dully obliged...and although she has a slight frame she shook that booty wow! She got into it and had me at full attention very quickly. A sexy little tease...

Then onto the massage...bliss personified. She gave me a wonderfully sexy, sensual and seductive massage. Her soft skin on mine was great, her sexy eyes locked on mine as she works, her attention to detail and absolute knack for teasing had me on edge the whole time. Then as I turned over the way she handled my rock hard cock was masterful. And it got so heated that when I exploded it was an absolute monster of a load..wow.

Thank You Mandy for a great session, and Divine keep up the great work.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.