Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1003
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-08 22:17:41

Name: Prelicia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Prelicia's Full Profile]

If you like them slim /petite and with big boobs like me then this babe is for you .Busy lady so I was lucky to get hold of her this evening .Started off with some sensual kissing before she moved down and gave me a very enjoyable owo ,I reciprocated with gentle teasing muff before she climbed on top and rode me nicely .Those big boobs bouncing around are a site to behold .I am already counting down the days to my next visit .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
tts
tts - Re: Review - Prelicia - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Prelicia - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 09:02:16

Name: Prelicia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Prelicia's Full Profile]

In this particular case I totally disagree with garyj's review of this girl. First off, and again I should have listened to my own rule that if a girl can't communicate properly or enthusiastically on the first phone call, STAY AWAY! The venue is a "lodge"in Sunninghill and the privacy is not great as you have to be in a common driveway area with other punters/guests/working girls etc.......The room was not that clean and tidy and I got a feeling it needed a good scrub down. The pictures of Prelicca on this advert are very flattering and again good job to the designers of the wonder bra because once it was off those boobs were hanging down below her belly button! She has a lot of scars and pimples all over her face and body and her hair was a serious mess. She knew I was coming an hour before hand and I thought she could have tided herself up a lot more before I got there. Her ad says she does not like bad hygiene, well it works both ways, the worst for me is bad teeth and breath. This girl has both. Im not trying to be mean but do yourself a favor Prelissa and go and see a dentist! Her teeth are brow and rotten and her breath matches. To sum up I should have turned around at the door and left, but I changed to a 30min booking instead and didn't really enjoy it at all. I don't need to go into more detail than that and in summing up don't waste your money here guys......

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.