Gold Member
Posts to Date: 994
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-27 16:20:04

Name: Caprice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Caprice's Full Profile]

This babe is quite a cutie with a dynamite little body .Her best assets are her boobs so these photos don't do her much justice .Overall I had a pretty good time with her and almost positive she can improve in certain areas that would give her a 5 service rating as far as I am concerned .She gave a decent blow and rode me nicely and was enjoying it so much she was reluctant to switch positions but eventually relented ,lol .Easy on the eye and one I am prepared to invest my money in ,in the future .Keep smiling baby girl

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Caprice - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Caprice - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 17:05:56

To the ladies working from this venue. Can you please put together a sms with address and directions to your venue. Surely the cost of an sms is worth having your clients pitch instead of driving around aimlessly.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.