lerato103
lerato103 - Review - Teri - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Review - Teri - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-21 09:34:20
Edited: 2014-12-21 09:38:54

Very much like a girl next door, looks like the security knows whats going on because i did not sign in anything even though the procedure for other visitors was to sign on the visitors book before being allowed access,anyways, as soon as i mentioned the unit name the security guy took back the visitors registration book and proceeded to show me where to park. I must add that the security was very friendly. The apartment is on Rivonia road in one of the new upmarket colourful apartment block. Very safe and easy to find.

The lady was well mannered and clean. It was only the two of us in the apartment and the place was clean too. The OWO was average and no technique at all and a bit rushed for its exorbitant extra charge. I had better OWO for no additional cost. She did what she promised on the phone. True GFE. Enjoys cuddling a lot and this got her revved up and there was no need for lubricants to stimulate the whole thing.

She has a very hot body with soft skin and gentle touches that got me going in no time and i really enjoyed being with her. Very open to different positions which i gladly tried and she aimed to please. Even with an average OWO, she gave me an overall great experience deserving a 5 star rating

A great punt!

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos?Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.