Navigation
JoeDirt
JoeDirt - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-20 14:14:24

I have to agree with Riaz999 these new picture do you more justice... they really good
Barocca
Barocca - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-20 16:12:14

Thanks riaz all this comes from you your comments and tx for recommending me this dubai was sent via your comments etc thx pic really thanks again as joed also comments on them I appreciate all the effort that you give me great support I will send you when I came back 5days I will miss my boy's
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-20 18:36:21

On 2016-07-20 16:12:14 Barocca said:
Thanks riaz all this comes from you your comments and tx for recommending me this dubai was sent via your comments etc thx pic really thanks again as joed also comments on them I appreciate all the effort that you give me great support I will send you when I came back 5days I will miss my boy's

You dont need to thank me Mel, its you that has been so impressive. Enjoy the trip, I will be the first one through your door when you get back.
Riaz999
Riaz999 - Re: Review - Melrose - Bramley Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Melrose - Bramley Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 14:57:41

Name: Melrose

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bramley Park

Full Profile: [View Melrose's Full Profile]

Warning: Long Review. Mel is the best. Go and visit her.

I find it tough to review Melrose now. Mel is what many would consider my ‘’regular’’ but I hate that term as it implies I am a customer walking into a shop. However I owe it to her too try.

On Friday I visited my dearest Melrose. I had been fantasizing about her giant booty for an entire week. All I wanted was to eat, eat and eat her ass till there was nothing left.

I arrive at her place and she looks just as stunning as the last time. Giant ass on full display, smell was intoxicating. She opened the door and held me like her long lost lover had returned. I felt like I was home when I finally started rubbing and spanking her soft smooth ASS during that hug.

We start to chat, Mel and I have become very close. We are sharing stories about her trip to Dubai and my previous punts. Mel begins to look at me with a look in her eyes that screams ‘’SEX SEX SEX’’. I knew she was horny, but this time she was horny for me. Her hands make their way down my pants searching for my rock hard cock. I place my fingers on her already wet pussy. This is unbelievable, her pussy was really wet for me, not piss or squirt just that natural water that appears when a woman is highly aroused.

Mel yanks my cock out of my pants, but no, I want that ASS. I swing her around, bend her over, give her one hard SPANK and put my face in her BOOTY. Mels ass is huge, so you have to use two hands to spread the cheeks. I open up her ass cheeks. ‘’WTF WTF, Mel what is that’’ I ask. ‘’it’s a Buttplug’’ Mel replies. She told me I can pull it out when I felt like it. WOW that thing was wedged up her booty. I am eating like I haven’t had food in a week. All is right in the world.

Now Mel is hungry, hungry for cock down her throat. She gets on her knees and swallows me whole. She uses only her mouth during the BJ, she doesn’t need her hands. My cock is up and down her throat and my knees begin to wobble. I lay on the bed but Mel has not had enough of my dick in her mouth. I am flat on my back; Mel is on her knees on the bed with her huge BOOTY up in the air. She starts to deep throat me hard. I can hear her try to breath while my cock is deep, so deep I think its past her throat. Don’t ask me where it went. Things become really wet and sloppy, there was so much SPIT and FLUID coming out of her. I was getting worried, but Mel kept assuring me she was OK. Imagine yourself going down a long waterslide. That’s what it felt like, Mels mouth and throat was like a waterslide and my cock was along for the ride down.

Mel Keeps asking ‘’When are you going to fuck me, when are you going to FUCK ME!!!!’’. I did not need a second invitation. She gets into Doggy position, butt plug in her ass; I penetrate her pussy and begin to pummel her. I couldn’t take it, her pussy was so tight. I blow my load. I slowly remove the butt plug out, Mel is squealing as it comes out with a POP.

Mel has not had enough, she said she wants me too really fuck her. No matter what, she demanded it.

In an epic attempt to get me hard again we start to get real freaky. This is where having a good relationship with a woman really helps. There is so much love and respect between myself and Melrose that doing dirty things comes naturally and easily.

Mel starts to RIM me. Only my second rimming experience. I am getting way too used to it. I am now familiar with how to prepare for it. Hygiene is of the utmost importance. I know a lot of girls don’t do this but boy Mel knows her stuff. I think Mel spent about 30 mins down there. LICKING AND SUCKING, over and over.

Finally, my cock is up again. Mel quickly gets into missionary position and my cock is INNNN. Sliding in and out. I get tired and Mel is begging me not to stop. I had nothing left Mel had drained me. I was in a state of bliss. Once again that tight pussy doing the damage. I love your tight pussy Mel.

Things start to simmer down and we just begin to have fun. We laugh, joke, put some music on and Mel starts too twerk her giant ASS. What a sight. We even make a movie, her ass looks humongous on camera. Don’t worry Mel, movie belongs to YOU and YOU ONLY.

I know this is going too sound cheesy but I feel our relationship has transcended that of the usual Punter-WG. Mel and l are closer than ever. If you treat Mel with respect and love she will go to the ends of the earth to try and make you happy. Yes money is important, but respect and building a relationship with a girl is just as important in my book.

Finally, I want to thank you Melrose. You are the girl I have visited the most in my short time punting and I will keep coming back for more and more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1976
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 16:15:34

Heel Riaz,

you might as well have mentioned a few details... ;-)
I gather you like her then?
Melrose
Melrose - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-08 03:57:31

Thanks so much again Riaz, and thx again for gifts of a lovely perfume and your .... which was really driving insane.i appreciate your time to write good comments about me take care my sweetpie c u soon for a hot double session with my indian freind
Wikipedia
Wikipedia - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 22:02:03

All I know is that this woman can fuck you...visit her...she is no rusher
Riaz999
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 22:05:08

On 2016-08-19 22:02:03 Wikipedia said:
All I know is that this woman can fuck you...visit her...she is no rusher

AMEN, truer words have never been spoken
Melrose
Melrose - Re: Review - Melrose - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-20 07:06:49

Wikipedia and Riaz amen,,, I don't have words but it true finished and klar...
Riaz999
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-20 18:04:12

OK THIS IS A POST FOR MY INDIAN BRAHS, HINDU OUS MUSLIM OUS LISTEN UP.

ITS YOUR MAIN BRAH RIAZ AND I LOVE BIG BLACK BOOTY ASS. I KNOW YOU OWENS LIKE IT TOO AND THATS WHY YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR STEKKIE BY THE POZI AND GO VISIT MEL. DONT HIDE IT.

US INDIAN BRUS LOVE THE BLACK BOOTY, DONT TRY AND HIDE IT. MEL HAS GOT SO MUCH WILL KEEP YOUR SPICY CURRY COCK STUKKEND. MELS ASS IS THICK AND WET.

AND LET ME TELL YOU LIGHTIES A SECRET, MEL LOVES ALL COCK ESPECIALLY THE SPICY CURRY ONES FROM INDIAN BRAHS.

ALL HINDU BRAHS GO LEAVE THE POZI AND GO SUCK MELS ASS RIGHT NOW. YOU KNOW IT TASTES LIKE BROAD BEANS CURRY AND ROHT, NICE AND SPICY. WHEN I AM THERE I SUCK NICE LUDDOO FROM HER ASS. SHE SIT HER WET ASS ON MY FACE FOR HOURS AND I EAT BIRYANI. THEN I AM THIRSTY AND DRINK WATER FROM HER PUSSY.

MY SLAMOU BRAHS, EVERY FRIDAY AFTER NAMAZ GO WORSHIP MELS ASS. YOU TASTE NICE HALEEM AND HER PUSSYY TASTES LIKE DATES. JUST DONT TAKE YOUR TIMER. WHEN HE SEES MELS ASS THE OLD BHALI WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK. SHE IS YOUR AUNTY FATIMA.

YOU KNOW RIAZ IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU BRAHS. I WANT TO DO A GANGBANG WITH YOU BRAHS FOR MEL. 4 TO 5 SPICY MASALA COCKS TOO FILL MELS HOLES. PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERSTED.

REMEMBER US INDIAN LIGTHIES NEED BLACK BOOTY, MOST OF OUR INDIAN(MUSLIM) WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WE LOVE THEM BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE GIANT BUTTS. YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.

TO MY MEL KEEP ROCKING THOSE INDIAN COCKS, AND TO MY BRAHS KEEP WORSHIPING THAT BOOTY.

YOUR MAIN OU, RIAZ999

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.