[deleted] - Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-12-08 07:01:20

Name: Randy Coco

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Randy Coco's Full Profile]

Visited this lady a few days ago. Very nice telephone manners, but that would be obvious to get you there. I should've left when The hostess opened the door but against better judgement I went in. She showed me to a room which clearly needed a paint job and the carpet needed a steam clean. Let's cut a long story short, she looked nothing like her pics which where definitely photoshopped to the max. We got started and it was...... All mechanical until we started shagging, now this was the worst and laziest fuck I have ever had, if I had bought a whole rump from the butchery, pocked a whole in it there would have been more response. All in all for the rest of the punters give her a skip total waste of time.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Randy Coco
Randy Coco - Re: Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-12-12 15:05:24

I'd like to say sorry for the service ,I'l make sure that I improve,and for the paint and the carpet ,this is not my house but please call again I'l make sure that I give you nice services to make it up to you and please next time come with a better amount so that I get my own place and sorry that maybe you didn't know who you were calling or maybe you couldn't see clearly because what's on my pictures is exatly what I look like because if I did'nt you should have left ,and that you didn't like the place you should have left when the hostess opened for you ,I am placing an apology I am sincely sorry maybe I caught me not in a nice mood ,my phone are ringing and am a busy girl.but my clients are always happy with me,but since I wronged you I am sorry ,and please call me I'l make it up to you
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 05:05:53

@joker2202 "Laziest fuck" - I like that term...Haven't had one yet and hope I will never.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-12 11:37:58

very nice she s very friendly and forever smiling.i ll definetly see her again.she enjiys what she does.she makes u feel relaxed

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Alwaysnice2013
Alwaysnice2013 - Re: Review - Randy Coco - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-22 18:42:16

My encounter with this lady was disappointing, my post is a bit late yes but, want to upgrade my membership before reviewing WGs.

Don't know if she still works at the same venue but it looked a bit shady, was welcomed by another lady at the door upon my arrival, her telephone manners we're inviting but that where for me the magic ended. I am afraid she didn't look like her pics, the room we were using had a sheet that didn't reach the floor on a potion of the room that had a sliding door. And this was looking out to the street, which made me very uncomfortable, that led to my member not even standing at attention, 15min into the session I left without even performing the deed.

I will unfortunately not return.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.