Navigation
Janbrandt
Janbrandt - verry dissapointed
verry dissapointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-27 21:50:07

I had my first visit at Heaven on earth today.. I was not to sure what the place is all about cortney(hostess) fetched me from my car and seated me at the resturant she did not explain anything to me it felt like she forced me to do a session with her so I decided ill give it a try.. Another hostes explained nicely to me that she only offers a massage and a hand release. I only want a massage in the booking she forced herself upon me to do full house all the time after I told her 3 times I only want a massage nothing more.. She is a verry bad behaved girl it is verry obvious that she is tripping on drugs she can not control herself... She left me with a verry bad inpression I am verry disapointed. After the booking she told me that I have to pay her 1000 and we didn't do anything.. Bad verry bad
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: verry dissapointed
Re: verry dissapointed
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-11-28 09:29:30

Wow, this is totally opposite to my experience. Perhaps you should name the lady concerned?

I am sure HOE management will rectify the problem, if any.
MysteryMan
MysteryMan - Re: verry dissapointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-28 09:40:03

.....only joined yesterday!!! Go figure....
curioso
curioso - Re: verry dissapointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-28 10:33:13

Sounds like a malicious review to me....nothing relates vaguely to my experience there and this is a first time reviewer???
Could be wrong.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: verry dissapointed
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-11-28 12:55:01

My experience was also very similar by the girl who fetched me from my car.

Although my last experience was horrendous to the amazing time with the then Gia, I did find Courtney very respectful in her ways as I was having a beer listening to the girls talking disrespectful towards HOE and some of their bosses.
My overall sense is that the girls at HOE are bad mouthing and not the "angels" they seem they are. It was so nice having met Gia who is totally opposite of what my second experience brought me.
frankt
frankt - Re: verry dissapointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-28 13:14:36

@ Curioso I tend to agree with you, and although HOE has made the odd boo boo in the past they have always faced up to those, all I know is I have always been treated very well and had nothing but great fun and good times there.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: verry dissapointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1394
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-29 11:27:11

mrblake aka GIA -- Why don't You find something Productive to do Now that You are No Longer at HOE -- rather then stabbing us in the Back --We treated You well --so why the Sour Grapes ??? You did it to yourself which you are very Much aware Of !!!
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1396
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-29 11:42:37

Janbrandt -- Thank You for your Post -You are 100 % correct relating to your experience with Courtney -- She No longer is working at HOE due to various Issues with the other Ladies & Clients such as yourself.

Courtney --Work for about 2 weeks --previously --I made the mistake of thinking that she changed -- so I gave her a 2nd chance - Fortunately she only started back last Wednesday so a total of 3 days --

I am more then Happy to refund the Full amount that you paid in total regarding this Booking & assure You that we don't work this way & certainly try to avoid as much as possible when we have a Bad Apple amongst us

I apologize for the Bad Experience & would like to make up for it with a Good Experience -The Refund is available at Reception any time -- will copy them accordingly -Thanks again for helping sort out a problem

086-118-8825
QCumber
QCumber - Re: verry dissapointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4168
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-29 12:31:42

Expected nothing less from a fine establishment such as HOE, well done Uncle Steve a commendable gesture.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1398
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-30 10:06:47

QCumber -- We are Not perfect & we know that -- best to resolve the Hiccups ASAP in Life & move forward -Thanks for your on going support - Say Hi to Kick for me !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.