[deleted] - Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-11-20 10:46:33

Name: Nuni

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Nuni's Full Profile]

Once again I want to kick myself for not obeying old established punting rules; a shit telephone manner means stay the fuck away.
Went completely out of my way to visit this girl because her pics and venue look so good.
In reality the pics really flatter her and her service is rushed and generally shit. She started by asking if she HAD to remove her clothes, and when she did it was a mission to convince her to take her bikini top off.

I booked and hour and was hoping for some sexy maid role play. "what's this roll-pley". I kept asking her to slow down, saying there was no rush and I wanted to take my time. She just blasted ahead and we were done in fifteen mins.

The cherry on top was on my way out when a car full of young kids came up the driveway and they all stared at me as they bailed out. Fucking marvellous.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Nuni
Nuni - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-21 01:24:19

,,Firstly I would like to appologise about my behaviour I reali behaved some.... Was so terrified when yu got here,rememba how many times dd I asked yu if yu fine...you told me you ddnt sleep,, am also sorry it turned outaa am not wat yu've experted real em.....About de kids lovey it was co-insident they only came to drop some1 on de way from their farewell party....
Nuni
Nuni - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-21 01:39:57

,,Firstly I would like to appologise about my behaviour I reali behaved some.... Was so terrified when yu got here,rememba how many times dd I asked yu if yu fine...you told me you ddnt sleep,, am also sorry it turned outaa am not wat yu've experted real em.....About de kids lovey it was co-incident they only came to drop some1 on de way from their farewell party.....if only yu can give me a chance to proove myself...I will make it up to yu..am reali sorry.
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 561
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-21 15:03:46

Big thumbs up to Nuni for her response.Nice to know some girls accept critisism and make a effort to rectify the situation.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-21 17:25:38

Now that's how you handle a genuine bad review...well done Nuni, do pull up your service socks and you'll have good reviews in no time.
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-24 11:15:48

Bad reviews can not be ignored
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Review - Nuni - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-23 23:29:18

pity was really wanting to pay her visit. lets see how future reviews go on this girl.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.