[deleted] - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-14 18:32:18

Name: Jayne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Jayne's Full Profile]

Venue was really top notch with safe and secure parking. Jayne greeted me and led me upstairs to a big heated room. Jayne looked amazing in a green corset and tights.

Had a shower and was presented with a big clean fluffy warm towel. Its always the attention to details which makes a venue stand out from the rest.

The massage was really good and Jayne ensure that she applied the right amount of pressure. There was also lots of sensuality during the massage with plenty of teasing. The rest was......well just amazing. Jayne is an absolute stunning lady with a caring and gentle nature.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ismail
ismail - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-22 22:03:58
Edited: 2015-08-07 14:35:48

She has moved to another venue. This lady is hot. Better than I expected. Visited her today and not disappointed. Will be back again soon.
ismail
ismail - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-22 22:04:30
Edited: 2015-08-07 14:35:35

She has moved to another venue. This lady is hot. Better than I expected. Visited her today and not disappointed. Will be back again soon.
maverick1982
maverick1982 - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-25 14:55:40

Decided to Visit Jayne on this cold Saturday morning for some heating up!

Jayne works from a classy private house with 3 other ladies. No issues running into other guys and safe parking in the garage.

There I was chilling on the couch in the waiting area and in walks this beautiful blonde in a short skirt, it was the lovely Jayne! followed her up the stairs admiring her lovely curves.

Got to the room and had a shower, nice big fluffy towels! On to the massage table face down for what was a very nice and Firm massage, Laying there in anticipation of naughty things to come listening to simply red. Finally she started teasing me with that fine body of hers, asked me to turn over and I was very happy and eager to do see, there she was this pretty blonde in all her glory with one of the most beautiful bodies I have Laid my eyes on. What came next was just awesome with Jayne asking me a few times if I'm ok as I'm heart was racing! Finally an explosive ending and simply red singing out in the background you make me smile, she made me smile from ear to ear. Jayne went to take a shower and I was left singing a long to simply red you make me smile feeling on top of the world.

Thank you for a wonderful session Jayne. I really enjoyed myself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-25 22:19:43

Every so often I meet a WG/MG that simply blows.me.away, Jayne is in that category! What a find, an absolute and true gem. I cannot say it enough.

Jayne works from a venue called ICONIC...a classy, upmarket, private ‘mansion’ in Hurlingham, where 3 other ladies work from too. Safe parking inside premises which is in a garage and more parking about, I don’t see that there will be issues running into other guys, so privacy is top notch.

After I park and I enter the venue I am greeted by the angelic vision called Jayne, wow! She looks great in purple corset and tight yoga pants, and as I follow her up the stairs I can’t help but admire her wonderful curves. As we exchange intros in the spacious and well heated room, I can’t help but notice her slight accent which just made her all the more sexy and mysterious. She runs my shower in the private en-suite, hands me fresh large fluffy towels, whereafter she ensures that I am comfortable, which is easy as the massage plinth is soft, wide and long enough for me.

Jayne, as I found, has a wonderfully intuitive and caring personality and she ensures that your every need is catered for. The massage was certainly amongst the best I have had, with good pressure, enough time spent on an area and lots of care. All of a sudden it goes quiet...she switches to naughty sensual mode...and gents what a switch it is…wow.

As I turn over, for the first time I notice her wonderful and enchanting eyes…they stare and look at me like they piercing me…while at the same time evoking the naughtiest of thoughts! Then you have her absolutely flawless body, milky soft skin and her wonderfully supple hands…and the package is complete. Her sensual is masterful and she had me on edge for a long time…and to cap it off those eyes...and the way she studies you and entrances you the whole time…wow just wow! I also appreciate the fact that she allows quite a lot of touching and we even shared some passionate kissing…well needless to say my ending was explosive and I was left smiling widely.

The venue is great and their attention to detail is top class, and this coupled with the recent addition of Brandy (ex-Divine), this will no doubt see them becoming more popular in weeks to come, so better get their while you can. An honourable mention goes out to the receptionist, Mel, who is great and completes the venue’s package.

My only negative, the price is a tad steep for a venue but with the service one receives certainly not unreasonable.

Jayne is highly recommended and she will be seeing more often!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CherryM
CherryM - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-26 01:06:26

do the other girls at the venue "iconic" advertise here ?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-26 02:35:37

Jada, Norma Jean & Naomie
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Jayne - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-26 07:32:27

Haha. Acis1 go first with my recommendation for Issabella, then maverick1982, and then H0neySuck3r. I enjoy your reviews very much, but you guys own me a recommendation as an exchange ;)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-08-12 09:18:47

I didn't speak to Jayne over the phone, but the lady I did speak to was very pleasant and friendly. Venue is really up market and parking is in the garage, so very secure and private.
About the massage. Jayne is stunning and has the series accent. Massage was really good with plenty of sensuality and teasing thrown in. On turning over, Jayne drove me absolutely crazy. Ending was explosive. One of the best mg's in JHB North.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-17 17:22:16

Brilliant all round experience. Jayne is flawlessly beautiful, massage was fantastic (if a little hard at times), and sensual was utterly intoxicating.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.