Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-06 09:54:22
Edited: 2023-05-06 10:13:30

"Get a loan in seconds.

What u want when u want it..."

The most stupidest advert by a financial institution

With a picture of a young lady picking a pair of shoes.

One would imagine the incentive would be to save, be debt free as much as possible and work toward owning an asset or two after having established ones own little business or worked ones way up a corporate ladder having a strong educational background to proudly show off...why not!
An investment plan for the old days and growth of ones family.

But to ask for a loan for a pair of shoes????...even if one may have made it in life???

Guess the financial institution?

Terrible.

No wonder Africa is where it is.

That superficial lifestyle of fashion , fast cars and CREDIT.

No concept of value of money and what it can actually do for one ....the incentive to save.

To live from hand to mouth that right of entitlement and to point out, blaming anything and everybody for one's financial demise.

How wrong am I?

RB
jasimo
jasimo - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1023
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-06 10:54:44

I want a sexy PA in stockings....and horny as well.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6267
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-06 11:27:41

I going to buy her that outfit again...?

Smile.

With inflation and interest rates the way they are...I am sure that PA is at least 35% more expensive than the last one u invested in.

:)
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-06 12:42:00

On 2023-05-06 11:27:41 Russian Bridgitte said:
I going to buy her that outfit again...?

Smile.

With inflation and interest rates the way they are...I am sure that PA is at least 35% more expensive than the last one u invested in.

Meant to say....

*You going to buy her that outfit again...?

Damn bloody auto-thingy-ma-jig!!!
jasimo
jasimo - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1024
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-06 15:12:16

On 2023-05-06 12:42:00 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2023-05-06 11:27:41 Russian Bridgitte said: I going to buy her that outfit again...?

Smile.

Meant to say....

*You going to buy her that outfit again...?

Damn bloody auto-thingy-ma-jig!!!

The right PA can come at 35% more....that is what MasterCard is for.....
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-06 15:46:33

I am smiling jasimo.

Your priorities are spot on!

The libido does come bfr most things in life .

X
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2033
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-11 16:50:49

If the gents in purple were sound of mind and able to make logical and financially sound decision, you may well have been out of business;)

Semi(jokes) aside. We the punters wont't know, but maybe some of the ladies would be willing to share with us, what % of your clients are so rich that they can punt to hearts content without it being financially dubious, it could be interesting. I think most of us spend more on the ladies than is actually prudent
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6367
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-12 07:21:58

Financially dubious?...in today's economic times even buying chocolate or ice cream is financially dubious.

:))

RB
Phoenix
Phoenix - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-04 15:36:21

Hi please tell me you have lons for new ladies needing accommodation
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: ...that loan for a pair of shoes???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1010
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-29 15:45:57

On 2023-05-06 09:54:22 Russian Bridgitte said:
"Get a loan in seconds.

What u want when u want it..."

The most stupidest advert by a financial institution

With a picture of a young lady picking a pair of shoes.

One would imagine the incentive would be to save, be debt free as much as possible...

RB

Actually, the stupidest thing a financial institution can do is help you get debt free like you and me. Surely, you understand exactly that. The last thing they want is for people to not need credit, their bread, butter, truffles and lobster.

Even bad credit payer and defaulters are more profitable than rich people than filthy rich people that don't need credit because you just to to slap on the penalties and interest that they eventually have to pay.

You can bet that a lot of research went into using shoes in that advert. From a few decades in finance, I can say that research shows that shoes and cell phones are poor people's aspirations because they can't or don't believe they can aspire to greater things like houses and cars. Rich people don't give a fuck about those things. They have money and bigger better things to place value and status on.

So my guess on Capitec or African Bank but I wouldn't be surprised in the least for it to be any of the big 4 since most of the money made is from lower income segments and without them, large corporates and economies would fall.

Had the fortune of working for many companies serving all segments and can say the few multimillion rand purchases the more premium brands get don't hold a candle to the money they make on the lower mass market. The reason why VW could buy Porsche/Bentley etc and Tata owns Jaguar. Usually, the premium brands run losses compensated by the lower brands that actually make the money.

No use them advertising something that doesn't REALISTICALLY appeal to the masses and seems unattainable. It was always gonna be shoes or cell phones and since the mobile operators are already overplaying the cell phones to the naive, they had to go with shoes.

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.