[deleted] - Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-11-09 23:04:28

Name: Fire & Ice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Fire & Ice's Full Profile]

Visited these two ladies today. The OWO was amazing. I have had my cock sucked like that before. Both of them working my pole at the same time. They good bodies with nice boobs. The sex was great just a pity I did not fuck both of them... Will have to return for that

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-11-10 13:32:22

On 2014-11-09 23:04:28 GeorgeC said:

The sex was great just a pity I did not fuck both of them... Will have to return for that

So they had you "Red Hot" Yet "Frozen" Out at the same time ...Nice!!

Fire & Ice
Fire & Ice - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-11 07:59:31

Our pleasure to make u happy ....
akskum
akskum - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-22 02:50:55

Area: Melrose Arch

Was hoping to see my old k!nki friends but they split and rest of them got to Durban, so I had to find something similar and thanks you god of fuck I found this couple.

They are funny, they are pretty, they have boobs that are pleasurable to hold in the hands, they has soft big lips and they kiss like supposed to.

The main problem is to pass through Lawrence - the body guard. Had to pass him before once, but previous experience wasn't pleasurable at all.

So Fire and Ice... Ice and Fire. Don’t know who is who... didn't ask.... didn't care. They both nice and warm, I would say hot! Fire and Fire. But what I especially like - they extremely playful.

Got lucky - arrived 10 minutes since load shedding started, so first time in my life had to fuck with the candle light. Romantic fuck. Fucking romantic. They were apologizing especially Lawrence, but I don't care about lighting, I care about girlfriends and they were great.

We started with tincture that Lawrence poured me to drink, than he lighted three candles in the room and thanks god of fuck left me alone.

Two minutes later two girls entered the room and fun began.

First round: one sucked me off while I was busy eating others cake.

Second round: fucked one in missionary, than was ridden by another, but couldn’t come because started too early.

Honestly was hoping to try position I was dreaming for ages about, when one girl rides my dick and another sits on my face, like in the movie about Jesus. But unluckily for me the only girl who likes her cake to be eaten was already riding my dick. I guess next time will try.

They allow me to do anything, put face between firm and big enough four boobs, playing pool with my fingers, kissing – what a great kissers, cuddling, laughing having fun. One disappointment one girl didn’t allow me to eat her cookie. That was strange and disappointing because when my tongue wants to explore it needs to explore.

In overall I would rate this visit as highly pleasurable and as I said will have to come back, just need to remember which girl goes on top of the dick and which one on top of my face.

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? Call Lawrence.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire & Ice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-22 13:10:14

Lol thank u boo boo for the amazing comment, our pleasure is to please u and aswel make u feel as comfortable as u would be....once again sorry about the power cut...and so u should know fire is dark hair ice is red hair but u are right myb we shud be fire and fire because we will make you sweat a little... The mansion is not a bad place but u should be aware of who is giving u a bad ass service or an amazing Mojo...well i love it that u all wanna experience the heat n being cold down....always rem fire and ice are @ ur service
Mwaaaaaahs
akskum
akskum - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-25 23:37:45

Tornado & Volcano :)
Again you shouldn't apologise. Not your fault. On other hand all the candles made atmosphere nicely different.

Thanks again. You were great. Don't ever change :*

Kisses from Jean Paul
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-12-04 05:42:21

Area: Hyde Park

My second visit to these ladies and what a great experience. Amazing blowjob and this time I fucked both of them. They have sexy bodies with nice tits and sexy asses. Last but not least both them have a nice juicy Punani that was fun to penetrate. I am getting a boner just thinking about them!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Benoni1
Benoni1 - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-10 07:37:15

Area: Midrand/President Park

Venue is out of the way on a plot with no covered parking once you enter as you're watched by the other wg's as you enter the compound.
I was too horny so I let that slide.
The girls could do with a bit more prep on their cleanliness so that their natural body odour doesn't linger in the air.

Outside of them not eating pussy, this was what I needed. 2 beautiful women, with great personalities, kissing each other and eager to receive a good fucking.
Wonderful breast's, and they make you feel like you don't want to leave.

Will I return? Yes, as the pickings for beautiful lesbian duo's are slim and they can be better prepped in future.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Fire & Ice - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-10 18:17:47

Midrand ... Wow, I thought they were still operating out of Hyde Park :)
Fire & Ice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-10 23:12:58

@ benoni 1 am sorry my sweety,we where not ready in time but we will deffinately fix that in time only if you give us a fixed appointment n time...we will make it up to you ...
Mwaa mwaa

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.