Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-06 05:18:25

Name: Sunshine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Sunshine's Full Profile]

All I can say is Photoshop is 1 HELL of a programme, she does not look as luring as in real life as in the pictures, but that would be fine if the service was up to par, coz at the end of the day we are there to fuck and not to parade her like a trophy wife, now that we got the looks out the way let's get to the service, it was PATHETIC, I should have known from the time I undressed, the first question she asked me was " how long do you u take to cum" I am no amateur and that was a warning sign I should have gotten out of there, but you know how it's like when your cock is rock hard, so I went for the plunge she advertised Greek on the phone, sold me a dream and I bought it, as soon as I put my cock in her ass, like 3 strokes I'm not even exaggerating she told me I need to cum coz I'm too big and doggystyle anal hurts, do we switched to missionary, 5 strokes in she complained about my size again and repeated I needed to cum, that pissed me the FUCK off, after a few more strokes I came, I booked an hour got out of there in 10 minutes. WASTE of my time energy and money, I didn't enjoy it, she didn't enjoy it, what I was know is why the Fuck she advertises Greek if she can't do it, I DID NOT click with her AT all, it's literally money down the drain that I could have used for something else, and HELL NO I WILL NOT return, and I hope she reads this review so she can improve or stop doing Greek Period

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.