Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-31 17:41:01

Name: Lisa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Lisa's Full Profile]

What a lovely person this lady is! Amazing human being with a warm personality.Her smile is magnetic!

Damn, this chick is gorgeous and perfect at what she does. The way she went down on me was perfect, felt so good when she went real slow, and I loved the way she licked my balls, she sure got me groaning! Her p***y is beautiful with the best lips ever, I enjoyed playing with them and she responded graciously. When it came to the act, I felt my member well protected in there! Lol.

Gorgeous body, tall, precise in every aspect, lovely boobs, clean and above all, she smelt fantastic and for me smell is one of the most important sense-arousals.

Now gents, these are the kind of ladies to spend our precious buck on, gorgeous but respectful, sophisticated but with a high regard for their clients and what they do. I intended to spend half an hour but ended up extending to a full well deserved and enjoyable hour.

I will go back again and again and again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-12-01 10:41:12

Hi your are so close by now that I don't have any more excuse not to visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lisa - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Lisa - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-12-02 14:01:11

Name: Lisa

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Lisa's Full Profile]

She is tall n beautiful.True yellow bone.look exactly like pics.Service was average,nothing extraordinary.The House had a bad smell and a bit dilapitated.The lady pimp opened the gate for me and led me to a room,This i don't like as i feel someone can walk in the room whilst we busy,especially since the door does not lock.If she can find a decent place i Will go back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-12-03 14:49:11

Very rude over the telephone. When I phoned her, she kept on talking with a friend and then had to ask me to repeat what I have just said. When I told her that she was very rude, she just put the phone down while I was still busy talking. So if that is the way she wants to treat potential clients, she is not worth visiting.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.