[deleted] - Review - Cindo - Arcadia Pretoria
Review - Cindo - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-10-30 22:09:56

Name: Cindo

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Cindo's Full Profile]

I was with this girl few days ago.She looks like the pictures and she tries her best to please.The BJ was great,so was the shag.But what disappointed me was that the lady has a huge scar on her abdomen below her navel which was a turn off because I didn't expect it as It doesn't show on the pictures.I really don't understand how is this the case.Or the photo have been tampered so the scar don't show.Esa must explain this cause I have no doubt that the girl is same girl in the pictures.She actually has two profiles.And in both the profiles the scar does not show.I felt misled and cheated.I felt like turning her away cause she was at my place but I decided not to .In future if something like this happens I'm leave immediately or turn the girl away.I believe I have the right to do that as would have been misled.The lady was at my place,hence I rate 5 for privacy,cleanliness etc.I won't book her again.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.