Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 20:34:13

Name: Roxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

Hi guys,

I had the honor to be her first client, took me a while as I was in touch with Candy before to make sure I would be the first, so after a few disappointments I finally met the 2 of them. Roxy introduced herself with her real name by mistake, that is how new she is. Candy was there to teach her the ins and out from the business. I promise you she is a quick learner.
After a little kissing she gave me a good OWO and I played with her as well. Then I asked her to come sit on my face and she really enjoyed me licking her pussy. Nice tight and clean. Meanwhile Candy took over the OWO. But to be honest I was there for Roxy. Put her on her back and continued muffing for more than 10 min. which she really enjoyed, so did I.
Time for the deed. Took a condom and we took of slowly while Candy was watching us and playing with herself and giving her instructions, which was not really necessary ;-)

We fucked deep and slowly and just before I came i took of the condom and asked her to give me a blow. Don't have to share this outcome I guess.
Put on a new condom and went for round 2, to squeeze out the last few drops, which always takes a little longer with such a 'stupid' rubber we need these days.

Had a shower afterwards (towels were not that clean which is a problem in a hotel I guess) and left satisfied.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.