Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-27 12:48:51

Name: Britney Babes

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Britney Babes's Full Profile]

She dresses sloppy. Theres a reason shes only showing a bit of her huge boobs - cos the rest of her is bigger! Massage was a okish although its clear she likes sucking cock....Everything is done just to get u in & out (no pun intended) asap. At the end I just got her to suck my off..... I should have just walked away!!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
remingtonn28
remingtonn28 - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-13 22:58:37

Name: Layla

Area: Durbanville

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

Just a really great experience. On my first visit she had a friend there and it was an experience of note. Two really naughty girls enjoying every moment. I have returned and will again. The venue is a nice surprise.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sparky45
sparky45 - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 19:57:33

Rushed scam, the reason why I don't do full house, for ffs!
Guys do not be fooled. Put your legs over mine I cum easier, whatever, my cock is too long for her. Chaps, boycott!

Ratings:

Body: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Jack.Ripper
Jack.Ripper - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 22:18:01

Disappointing experience. She rushed our session because she was expecting visitors. Pity because she wasn't unattractive and. It could have been better, but since reading other reviews it looks like her modus operanti.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Japels
Japels - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-31 23:28:56

Her pictures all hide the fact that she has a massive belly.I would say borderline obese. This might turn some on thats in BBW but cant stop having the feeling that I have been deceived by her pictures. Her service is very rushed, she really wants you in and out as fast as possible. She applies a huge amount of white cream before giving a handjob and blowjob. So much so that after she gives the blowjob her whole mouth and face is covered in cream. The sex and whole exeperience is very mechanical. I will defnitley not be returning.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

CraigM
CraigM - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-17 07:59:19
Edited: 2018-04-30 15:01:37

I read on a forum a while back that Cape Town lacks quality WG's, I was rather surprised but thought I would give it a try when down there. That forum could not be anymore accurate when it comes to this WG. Venue is private, has safe parking, it's a 1st floor corner apartment and not a very clean bathroom. No chance she is 25, more around 40. Pictures are taken in a way that is deceiving. So here is the shocking part. The booking was for an hour, after 20 min I was told she is done and I must finish myself. Yes in other words make myself cum. At the time when this happened I was infuriated and decided to rather not post a review, but it has been on my mind all along and fellow punters need to be aware of this.

[ This review is deemed malicious and not credible - Esa Admin ]

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Layla
Layla - Re: Review - Britney Babes - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Britney Babes - Century City Cape Town
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-24 10:40:07

I had a real shock when I read this comment regarding you rendering my service. I'm deeply sadent that you feel this way, if i felt I had it in my power to have Given you a better time trust me that's my only intention. I enjoy what I do, when it can be enjoyed. I'm very far from 40. But I can see you where very upset with the way the appointment went down. My apartment and rest room is alwYs clean as I take personal cleanly niss very serious. ( your ratings was clearly very low) I can say with a vote of convidance that it is impossible to please everyone. Or remotely feel comfortable with everyone I see. It comes down to personal choice. And I regret that I made you so upset to think about it for quite sometime before posting. If I'm not mistake
You smsed me afterwards with a message saying how Un happy you where. And I didn't reply. Sorry about that I do not do well with conflict. Hope you find what you looking for and thank you for the comment. I remember the appointment as clear as day. I also know what happened. And to me I did what was payed for. Regret that's where I leave it.
Regards
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Durbanville Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-12 07:31:11
Edited: 2019-08-12 16:39:20

Yeah a WG is WG no matter how you see it. What you pay for is what you get. They never yours and you never theirs....It’s that simple.!!
[ Kindly note that this is not a review as the writer did not see the advertiser for a physical booking. ESA admin. ]

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Frisky69
Frisky69 - Re: Review - Layla - Brackenfell Cape Town
Re: Review - Layla - Brackenfell Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 06:32:16

Area: Brackenfell

We all make mistakes, and visiting Layla was a big one.If you dont do your due diligence, you must pay the school fees, so it's my own fault for not reading the reviews. My regular was out of service for a week, so thought I would try Layla as she was nearby and looked good, and was available.
Damn this girl has some lovely huge boobs, but it's not what she shows that's important to look at, it's what she hides.
She is shall we say professionally pleasant, but that's about as far as it goes. She is by far, very far the absolute worst fuck I have ever had. You will enjoy burning your money and wanking at the same time a lot more. A realistic description of the experience is you between her legs fucking her hand , because that's what it is, and I can do that better myself.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Man13322
Man13322 - Re: Review - Layla - Brackenfell Cape Town
Re: Review - Layla - Brackenfell Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 13:22:41

Area: Brackenfell

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Where do I begin, most of my reviews was on the old punters forum so I figured I update what I can here if applicable if it helps fellow punters.

Visited Layla around a year ago, look everyone has their own type. My personal experience should be a guide as I will say it as it is and what I experienced.

Telephone manner was awesome, she is friendly she does NOT look like the pictures. You can see it is her but he pictures are taken in such a way the that it makes it worse when you visit. I really think was should not edit so much.

She is NOT ugly but if you expecting what you see in the pictures a Blonde bombshell you won't find it here. I would say more the Aunt next door feel lol.Better with clothes on and there to get a pice od ass and that's that, If the is even a thing.Venue was spotless, she has nice boobs, not my body type but we went at it and made the most of it as I wanted a release.

Had here in a few positions, no cream involved all in all came , showered left. I personally won't return as I'm a hit once type or person unless you impress me like the old school no fail punts Olivia and Amber from back in the day.

You get what you pay for, as I said each to his own and read the reviews guys. We all need to keep posting good or bad it helps the rest.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Man13322 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.