Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-25 07:43:15

Name: Gizelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Gizelle's Full Profile]

A beautiful African girl, she looks a bit bigger than the pics suggest and a bit short. She also says she's a non smoker on her profile but there was a smell of tobacco in her mouth. If smoking is a deal breaker for you, don't bother making a booking.

Has a sweet voice, she's very playful and rode me till I shot my load. It was that good. One of those times where one position did the trick. She also has a scar free body and very soft skin.

The place is very secure, it's on the corner stand. Operates like a lodge. Multiple apartments are rented out to WGs.Parking is behind an automated gate and I met a few punters on my way out. This takes privacy a notch down, but overall OK.A Good punt.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.