Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-23 22:23:09

Name: Fallen Angels

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Full Profile: [View Fallen Angels's Full Profile]

The 2 ladies here are Sasha and Michelle, obviously very easy on the eyes as you can see. I am a fan of Playerz as I have been there before, so decided while in Durbs might as well tick off the double list.

It is a pity that Sasha does not do singles when travelling because that would be great. She is friendly, slightly older than you would imagine, gives a great owo and all round a decent wg.
As for Michelle, well she has a great body and much younger but her attitude is out of line. Experience with her was very mechanical with no feeling, wont see her again thats for sure.

I usually do not have a problem with any wgs cum once policy as I can hold that first load in for a while but for some reason I was barely started and it was all over. 30 mins including small chit chat, pump and shower.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Fallen Angels - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Fallen Angels - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-24 14:48:48
Edited: 2014-10-24 14:51:51

Consider yourself lucky Dons...... you got 20 min more from them than most punter get.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.