Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-22 07:23:35

Name: Pink

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Pink's Full Profile]

Oh my God, I'm not 1 to return to the same girl, but I've found my regular, I actually don't want to review her because I don't want her to get damaged by the industry but I also want her to make a lot of money, she does not belong in this industry, she deserves to be somebody's WIFE, pictures do NOT do her justice, she is clean, sexy, has nice fingers, nice feet, she is light skinned, gosh I felt like I was in dream land, this is definitely the best punt I've had in my punting career, it's gonna stay in my memory for a,long long time,i actually kissed and went down on a WG, normally after I punt I feel guilty, coz it's an addiction I cannot stop, but there was no guilt whatsoever yesterday. She sucks Dick like a pro, she can stretch those legs like a gymnast, she enjoys it, she CUMS hard, and the way she shakes her ass on your Dick while doing doggystyle is incredible, I fear that ima get addicted to her, she says she wants to go back to school which I encourage, I don't think she will stay in this industry for too long. Pink you are special

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bongoman
bongoman - Re: Review - Pink - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pink - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-03 12:46:20

Anyone with contacts for Pink please help a brother out, lost them and the craving is not going away
HardSweet007
HardSweet007 - Re: Review - Pink - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pink - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-05 17:43:15

Name: Pink

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Pink's Full Profile]

Visted Pink, we had a descent workout, she was into it. Young girl with a nice body. When she opened the door for me she whispered this in my ears "you are just the perfect size for me" and it was a turn on for me. I will go back for 2hrs or more.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.