Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-21 18:58:29

Name: Chloe

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Chloe's Full Profile]

Took the plunge ... Defiantly not 24 or close .
Face not what I would choose , boobs small and droopy , otherwise body not bad ... Does make an effort to please but not someone I would return to .

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire
Fire - Re: Review - Chloe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chloe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-27 02:24:07

Sadly that person call herself Stily she is one of a WG she only become a member just to destroy my profile also acted clever enough to comment on her profile though she ddnt put her self as bad as me what can I say its all about Highly Competition....well I ddnt even suspect you only when I fnd out was very disappointed at you Tracey AKA Stily""I will make sure you don't do it any WG again and please for your own sake its too Dangerous I will have to report to ESA OFFICE for all our Safety
Chloe
Chloe - Re: Review - Chloe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-27 04:50:47

Well I must admitt that you are too smart & brave young beurifull gal TRACEY aka Stily ,,,,GIRLS just be aware of sum WG its not all of them are good some they are too dangerous to be kept around us this girl she once used her laptop to put my profile avail while my phone was spoiled my password remains there she used to put me avail even if am not around but that ddnt bother me because we were cool never argue about anytin even today she's actin like nothang went wrong"But truely speaking even today am cluelles wat reali went wron still she ddnt use that opportunity to comments om my profiles'on friday morning saw a piece of paper where she's keepin all password,Code names emails that was before I checked my comments also she has Stily passcode not knowing that Stily she wanted to use the name to become a member only to go thru my profile comments and spoil my profile with the name'what am trying to say am not a first person she dd this""She also acted too smart when she comments bad to my profile after fiew mins she comments on her profile though she ddnt say bad things to herself with a member name called Stily which she created herself"she told my client how bad am I"workin drunk.too ugly my body's expired just because we highly competing me & her,its only because ddnt know about the comments,,wat am tryna to do is GuYs Just becarefull of ppl who comments on our profiles,also ESA must do sumthin about all de members but I can't tell ESA how to do their job BUT about this gal its not a first time doin this,,Because if Stily its a Clients who commented on my profile and hers she cannot be havin a code or password for a Member she has many many names & password I saw in that paper I only gave her because ddnt know enithing about my comments by the time I saw evrithing came straight to mind that Stily is same name was in a paper but I don't remember what a pasw.or code was also was the moment my photographer arrived I asked him if have comment and its not a client who left it there but a WG he says I must call the office but they don't give an information about certain things''GIRLS YU CAN VIEW This Lady mayb some of yu can also get help:TRACEY RANDBURG /FERNDALE she's showin her beaurifull face" TRACEY aka STILY thanks
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Chloe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-27 11:12:12

Very controversial comments between these two wg. I saw few times they fight like roosters as they f...k like rabbits... I will stay away from the two of them!!!!! Do not need shit with all market on offer.....
Tracey
Tracey - Re: Review - Chloe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-01 04:38:55

i am a very genuine and and classy for all this and i was well thought with respect.im not going to fight with things that wont benefit me.i stand for my responsibility and i have self control.so mis "whynot" be legimate.i am not streetwise but business minded to mind my own business and stand for my grounds.lack of self recognition can be a huge problem amoungst many and without that,u will have a problem in life.===========================================================================life lesson 21. Anger reveals weakness of character, violence even moreso.============================================================================29. A person who is unafraid to present a candid version of herself to the world is as rare as diamonds and . Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself!.love TRACEY!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.