Cassie (the Original)
Cassie (the Original) - Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 747
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-17 11:15:08

@Rookies.
Thanks for the fabulously effortless and charming reviews Gents.
As they say...
Just keep punting!!! :)))

Lotsa luv
Cass
xxxx
Cassie (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 748
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-17 11:19:33

@Mustang69.
Hey Special...;)
Thanks for the stunning reviews!!!
See you soon. Safe travels and go shop mad!!!

Lots & lots & lots of luvs!!!
Cass
xxxxx
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-20 06:55:04

Name: Cassie (the Original)

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

Full Profile: [View Cassie (the Original)'s Full Profile]

Just can’t get enough of this lady. We have long chats, enjoy a glass of wine and then have the most steamy sex! A true GFE. Look forward to my next visit. A 😘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cassie (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 00:10:48

@martinm.
Thank you for the lovely review and a magical time.
Look forward to seeing you soon..
Lotsa luv
Cass
xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Mouille Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-07 21:04:24

I finally got to meet Cassie today and it was an unbelievably amazing experience. A few days ago, I tried to connect with her on WhatsApp, but I use WA for Business for punting purposes and she explained that she doesn’t communicate with the Business app because of some end-to-end encryption thing. So, yesterday I called her instead and my booking for an hour was organised with no fuss whatsoever. She was friendly, courteous and accommodating on the phone and clear about her availability, rates and services.

I offered to phone back this morning to confirm our booking and she said she will then give me directions to her spot. Which is exactly how it happened. She gave me the street name, I phoned when I got there and she told me where to go. I parked in the street, but she later showed me that she has secure parking available behind the block of flats.

She met me at the door and I was immediately dumbstruck. She is tall, slender and incredibly sexy. “She looks better than her pictures” is a trusty old go-to on these pages, but my word, it is undeniably the case here. Wow! A real stunner. And she is so friendly and welcoming.

She was wearing high heels, black tights and a tight-fitting black jacket and she looked sensational. She recently had her hair braided and as I understood it, she wasn’t particularly happy with the outcome on top of her head, so she was wearing a beany… that stayed on for my whole visit. But with it being winter, it almost felt fitting and it didn’t bother me in the slightest. And I quite like the look of braided hair.

She showed me around her flat, where she works alone. It has all the amenities (lounge, kitchen, bathroom with a big shower and fresh towels, and the bedroom of course) and she keeps the place tidy and clean.

She offered me something to drink, I asked for water and we sat down on the bed and started talking. She has such a great vibe and easy-going personality and after a while she made me feel like we’ve known each other for ages. It’s just so comfortable to be with her and her outgoing, bubbly personality and great sense of humour (she made me laugh quite a lot) really made me happy.

Our meeting progressively got more sensual and pretty soon I was on my back in only my jocks while she was sitting between my legs, stroking all over me while we were still talking. We then reached a point where she clearly decided that was enough chit-chat for now, and she got me completely naked. She was kissing me all over and I grabbed hands full of ass while grinding against my groin.

She went lower and starting teasing me down there in the most sensual way. Things were heating up and I was loving it. She got naked – the sight of that lean, toned sexy body will stay with me for a very long time – and she took me in her mouth and delivered a five star blow job. She used some sort of tingling lube vibe, that made me see stars! She keeps eye contact, which Ilike, and she asks what I like and how I want her to do it… which I like even more.

She also has a few tricks up her sleeve. One particular favourite was when she got on her back and had me kneeling over her with my cock right up against her face. She was playing with my nipples while I was sliding in and out of her mouth. A complete overload of next level sexiness. Oh, and she also had my cock between her boobs for a good while, driving me almost over the edge.

It was time to get serious. I got on my back and she put the condom on and got on top of me. The only way to describe the way she rode me, is to say that she squats on my cock. I was enjoying one hell of a view, alternating between watching me slide in and out of her and then looking up to see her look into my eyes while smiling. The sound of her ass slapping on me was a huge turn-on and just as I was about to say something, she beat me to it and said: “I love that we make that slapping sound.” It really felt like we were in sync and I could have stayed there for the rest of my life, but she said it was time to switch to doggy. Woof-woof, motherfucker!

She got on her knees in front of me, arched her back and stuck that delicious ass in the air and invited me in. It was pure, triple distilled bliss and I pounded away like a mad man. She had her head buried in the pillows and I pulled her up, kissed her and grabbed her amazing tits while pounding from behind. It got me right to the edge… What an experience!

By now we have gone way over the hour I’ve booked, but Cassie was adamant that I can’t leave without orgasming. So I took over direction of our session and told her where to be, where to touch and what to do. She was very open to this and only a few seconds later I blew my load in the most awesome way.

She stayed there in my arms for a few moments before jumping up to get the wet wipes. I was expecting her to offer me a shower and show me the door, but she got back down next to me and we continued chatting for a long while. It was me who had to get back to work, so I reluctantly got up, accepted her offer of a shower, said my goodbye and left a very, very satisfied man. I’m very much looking forward to our next meeting.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 07:57:37

You lucky man... I've tried to link up with her when in town but just haven't been set lucky.. nice one!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Mouille Point Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-15 08:22:32

Visit this beautiful queen last week!!! What a body one of the best bodies on the site!!! She hav the most beautiful personality an face!!!! I fell like i was in heaven when she open the door. I ask her to wear some sexy langerie, good heavens!!!!! So we had abit of a chit chat and a good laugh about life…and we went for a shower before the action begins. Lots of touching cuddleling….. All i can say this lady is on of the most gorgeous generous ladies i met on esa…. Shes wild , sensual and super sexy. Thanks for one hell of and hour of good memories. Hope to c u back in gauteng soooon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 06:10:37

Once again greeted with a smile and long lingering kiss. As per usual we got some wine open, snacked on some choccies and caught up on news. The action started before we even got to the bedroom, a glorious bj on the couch. We then moved on and had some incredible sex underneath the duvet ( cold day in the Cape) . Cass is the perfect gfe, lady with a stunning figure and a huge intellect- conversation covered a wide range of issues. No wonder she is regarded as the top lady in Cape Town. Thanks my dear, see you again soon. A😘😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Cassie (the Original) - Green Point Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-16 13:03:08

She a real real GEM
Cassie (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 21:41:19

@ Harry Happy Hard-on :))
Thank you for that very detailed and charming review.(Of which some things were unnecessary) You're wonderfully expressive and should be using that fire in you for podcasting or erotic mills and boon novels... lol. Apart from us of course .. 'nudge nudge'. Sexy.. Sexy.
Enkosi ndoda Entle Ndiyathandaza olukulangazelelayo.
Kangaka yiba noubele lease ubahlaniphe Abantu.
Ukwanga Cass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.