Navigation
Collinmar31
Collinmar31 - Bella Elements emmerantia
Bella Elements emmerantia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-09 13:17:25

I have been going to elements for the past 4 years and was very surprised at how backwards this establishment has gone. The room I was put in looked lovely it had no blinds, no carpet and never been swept or dusted in a very long time The rooms has roof stains from leaks. I was given a towel that was more like sandpaper than a cloth 2 dry myself. The treatment was average as I had a very much older lady that clearly knows nothing abt massaging. As the girl I booked was busy. Why let me book her then??
Surely Anastasia you can afford stay soft and give ur girls training as ur prices have gone up??
You quality and quantity of girls have gone backwards. Where is the decent clean elements gone to? And where are u decent slim classed ladies?? I won't b going back. Collin
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Bella Elements emmerantia
Re: Bella Elements emmerantia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 830
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-09 17:43:53

Hear hear
Stopped going there earlier this year cos it really is looking bad and the treatment was average.
Add to your snag list one towel for before and after, blocked drain in the shower, cheap a$$ shower gel - that has been watered down nogal - , no other supplies like body cream / gel / deo
Plus ladies seem to think they are doing U a favour
Anastasia. Really with your prices so high you need to up your game not drop it
leeksie
leeksie - Re: Bella Elements emmerantia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-31 22:11:43
Edited: 2015-09-21 13:18:51

Okay collin regarding this message, the room u were in; we have been renovating fiercely over the past few months, the blinds were taken down because the walls were being painted and the carpet removed for the same reason. We had a roof leak and also damp in the walls, maintenance is an ongoing process. I still have almost a dozen girls working there, petite to curvaceous, blonde to brunette, flat chested to busty etc. I still maintain that should u be presented with a girl who does not tickle your fancy, there is no obligation to stay. I have no doubt that had these concerns been addressed on the day there would have been resolve. Funluva; i spend a small fortune on toiletries on a weekly basis and i know theres never a shortage of supply so had u asked the lady for cream/deo/gel she could have gladly assisted you.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Bella Elements emmerantia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 847
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-04 12:30:07

Anastasia
Thanks for replying but clients should never have to ask it should be available
Secondly what about some new towels and having one for before and after
Thirdly the floors are always dusty so maybe a good clean up will help

And lastly train the ladies that they are providing a service and how to massage. A service like you used to provide will surely keep complaints down and ensure more repeat clients
hobbes
hobbes - Re: Bella Elements emmerantia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-05 06:02:35

Went there last week.

Girl qas not the best I have ever had but ok.

Room was clean and had 2 towels. Had a great experience about 2 months back but cant remember the name.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.