Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-09 11:06:56

Name: Kaia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Kaia's Full Profile]

Finally met her last weekend. My gps couldn't find the place for some reason, it's in a quiet residential gated community, they took a while to open the gate. The house is clean wasn't very busy when I was there. She's more beautiful then the pics let on. Has the sweetest demeanor I've come across in a wg she hasn't been in the industry that long. Very well spoken, genuinely making an effort to please which was very cute but can be a little non spontaneous. The only downside was she wouldn't let me finger her during fore play.
She was refreshingly different and will get better with experience, only hope her sweet attitude doesn't change.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Kaia - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kaia - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-10 02:48:35
Edited: 2014-12-10 02:48:57

I agree with Paulos... I have been with her a few times now and she has always been the sweetest gal ever. Makes for intelligent conversation and offers a genuine GFE. I agree that not letting one play with her pussy during foreplay is a bit of a downer, but I fully respect her position - I have heard horror stories from other WGs about unhygienic men sticking their fingers into girls pussies with all sorts of weird consequences... so kudos to her for putting her reproductive health high on her priority list.

Anyway... I am certainly going to see her again soon, and I will post a fuller review then.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kaia - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kaia - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-02 09:12:06

true that. smart and definately makes good conversation. i dont even remember if i did try to finger her but i always rub a girls clit when we busy, she didnt have issues with that and genuinely liked it.

pity my festive season got me busy at work. i would have loved to meet her elsewhere, im sure she and i would have great fun.

sorry for leaving my review as a comment. it sometimes doesnt allow me to.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.