goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1269
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-12 09:35:01

Spelling error...
An all time favourite of mine...is how the review starts.
Robyn
Robyn - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-14 11:40:33

@Mr. Black. Our mutual understanding of sensual passion, ensures a pleasurable encounter every time. Thank you for always making me feel like a princess. Robyn xoxo
Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-14 13:08:22

@Goofy123. Words cannot convey my sincere gratitude for your patronage, as well as all the lovely reviews you do for me. It is always a pleasure to be in your company, and I look forward to 2016 filled with many erotic sessions. Robyn xoxo....

*An open letter from Jackie:
"@Goofy123. Thank you so very much for this post. A special thanks for your time to always compliment the house. I do my best to keep it clean, safe, discreet & playful for everyone on board. Thanks again Goofy.....smiling."
Mr.Black
Mr.Black - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-18 08:24:35

Name: Robyn

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Robyn's Full Profile]

I have been with Robyn a few times and each time this delectable lady has outdone herself.
The best foreplay and GFE experience in town!She is classy very upmarket but a wild ride in bed.She is extremely pretty but down to earth with a fine sense of humour. What a star!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kotomine
Kotomine - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-18 21:19:16

Good telephone manner. Clear, concise and friendly. Very straight forward in determining time for a booking.

Nice venue. Private and with secure parking at the back. Neat and tidy with clean sheets and fresh towels.

Robyn herself is spectacular. She lists "Pillow talk" as her third language option and this is no jest. Felt like I was talking to an old friend within minutes of meeting her. Wonderfully cheerful, playful and naughty in equal parts.

Truly slavish OWO, one of the best I've had, leading up to a wide ride beyond expectations. This lady could teach those Yankee cowboys a thing or two about riding rodeo!

A fantastic experience that left me satisfied, exhausted and with a near permanent grin on my face.

Thanks darling, hope to see you again soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-22 10:50:10

@Kotomine. How lovely it was to be in your company. You are a true gentleman and your tender touch will not be forgotten. Have a blessed festive season and a fab 2016. Robyn xoxo
Cavalier
Cavalier - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-23 19:10:16
Edited: 2015-12-23 19:15:32

Double post
Cavalier
Cavalier - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-23 19:13:39

After a long break from punting, I made a spur of the moment decision today to visit Robyn and its the best decision I've made all year.

What a pleasant soul, she is setting the benchmark for all other WG's.

What can I say that hasn't been said already?

Regarding premises.. Its an awesome venue,
I got clear directions, air-conditioning, neat & tidy rooms/beds etc.

Robyn herself is a truly remarkable woman... A passionate & graceful being with fantastic social skills. I felt right at home. She's beautiful too, has a lovely figure and the prettiest toes.

I also love how open minded she is and tries to avoid making anything sound as if it were a business transaction. I think that's the problem with alot of WG's, the sex becomes mechanical and all hope is lost thereafter... With Robyn, its different, you can somehow see the lust in her eyes. You'll feel wanted

I've visited a number of wg's on this forum and Robyn is right up there with the best of them for a decent fee.

The sex was top notch but more importantly, the chemistry was better.

I cannot stress enough to other forum members that, if you haven't visited her yet, do yourself a favor and visit her soon.

I can see myself becoming a regular.

All the best Robyn, hope have a great festive season and stay as blessed as you are.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-24 12:31:26

@Mr. Black my sincere apologies for taking so long to reply to your review. In all honesty I am dumbfounded by all the lovely reviews you write for me. I am truly grateful for your visits and for making me feel like a lady. I look forward to many more awesome times in 2016. Have a blessed festive season. Robyn xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Robyn - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-12-28 11:00:28

Quite easily one of my top 5 punts of the year! Robyn is smoking hot, passionate and authentic. I had a wonderful hour with this beauty...and we even ran over as she is not a clock watcher. She can hold a conversation easily, she is funny and makes one feel like a king.

It was a scorcher when I went to visit so I slipped into the shower as soon as I got there...I get back from the shower and I am greeted by the absolutely wonderful nakedness of Robyn...I knew then I am in for a great session! We start of with a little massage to get me in the mood (not that I needed any encouragement) and a little foot rub too...which I really loved! This quickly leads onto the fun stuff...ooohhh my word and was it fun. She approaches me with a devilishly sexy look in her eyes and we kiss...and kiss...and kiss...wow. I am rock solid now and she proceeds to give me the most tender and expert BJ (OWO)... which was perfectly balanced with lots of kinky moves. In between it all we kiss some more, and we even move onto a wonderful 69...she tastes divine...loved it.

Robyn certainly knows her stuff and can at best be defined as a switch...playing the submissive and dominant roles perfectly. We start off slow, sensual and tender...and progress into passionate and pure unadulterated fun...wow. I feel that my every need and want was catered for. We hit it off from the start and that meant we had a session filled with sucking...licking...kissing...riding...bumping...grinding all the while filled with passion. She gave me her all as did I...and when I came...wow...it was bliss.

I truly had a great time with Robyn and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for a session like no other...I for one will definitely be back!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.