Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-06 06:26:30

Name: Chanel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Chanel's Full Profile]

The Jury is still out on her looks but not one of the prettiest I've seen in this business. Her body was soft and very clean. Also one tall lady without heels on. I certainly did not "click" with her. She was trembling all the time as if she's scared despite my many repeated attempts to calm her down.

About the OWO, I just didn't feel anything, no technique whatsoever, just going through the motions. She tried to be on top but that did not work out and we eventually settled for a missionary position of which we concluded the business of the day with. I stayed for 15 minutes flat and left.

Afterwards she told me she just started in this business and she's still a bit uncomfortable and it clearly showed. Maybe she might do with a bit of lessons from the punter community because she clearly has potential. She's definitely not arrogant and not attentive either. You need patience to get her to respond to your wishes and I did not have patience that day.

If you read this far, well, let me tell you about the parking. It's safe and very private. It's off a main road behind a garage door, approach it from Cresta and reverse into the garage and it will be easier to get out.

Should you decide to visit and get along with the lady, you might enjoy yourself in a place that is well furnished and very clean.

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chanel
Chanel - Re: Review - Chanel - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chanel - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-06 19:48:40

Thank u Lerato I personally realised that we did not click u told me u were in a hurry so I had to be fast with everything that I was doing that made me uncomfortable I can not explain the shaking part though and I agree its true coz u did ask me of which I'm sure it may have been the results of heavy partying on frid & sat.sundays are not good days for most people who drink like me but I really appriciate your visit and comment it will make me correct myself
lerato103
lerato103 - Re: Review - Chanel - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chanel - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-07 06:28:47

I like your attitude, and keep it up.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.