Gold Member
Posts to Date: 917
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 15:51:50

Name: Kimora

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Kimora's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of this babes company yesterday and it was quite enjoyable .This babe has a firm body and takes good care of herself .Her boobs are a good size and nice and firm ,what a sight as she rides you and the twins are bouncing around .Owo was gentle and the licking and caressing was tops .Changed to numerous positions without fuss and gave her some deep doggy .She got a bit tired so I asked her to blow me and she finished me off with an awesome handjob after that .Sadly their was a water problem in the area but she was curteous and kind enough to advise me up front which was much appreciated .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: Review - Kimora - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Kimora - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 537
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-09 12:01:30

Name: Kimora

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Kimora's Full Profile]

Kimora is a tall girl with a very sexy body.She is friendly and enjoys a chat.Garyj is spot on about the tits,they are perfect,not too big and not too small,just a perfect handful,there is absolutely no sagging at all and when she is astride you they are a sight to behold.The blow was awesome,but at my age I was not able to do justice to this gal.She is a athletic filly who could give the younger punters a gallop to remember,sadly I am not up to a steeplechase,but I left very satisfied.She is not a clockwatcher.The venue is the house in speedwell rd. which is passable but no showers.The parking is on the road so I parked at the shell garage in Innes rd. and strolled to the house.She did tell me she is looking for a better venue.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: Review - Kimora - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimora - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 545
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-12 17:05:59

I must visit this babe again before she returns to Jozi.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.