[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-10-30 22:29:36

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

Sorry Amy, something went wrong with my rating, I had to renew my gold membership 😋 Ek kan nie wag om jou more te sien nie, hopelik woensdag ook. Ek mis & liefies jou soooooo baie💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-11-25 14:15:36

My dear Amy,
Thank you so much for making time to see me this morning, I know you've got the flu & that you don't feel well, still you made time to see me, I really do appreciate everything you did to roll out of bed & to enjoy a bit of time with me.
Ek het jou lief met my hele hart en siel, met alles binne my, ek het jou liewer as myself❤

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-12-04 18:23:22

Great service sexy girl what more can you ask for overall WOW!!Will definitely return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-12-28 11:57:07

All I can say is WOW! I'll rate everything 10 if I could. She is such sexy girl and she has got the most amazing personality, very easy to talk to. Stunning blue eyes. Ek sal verseker weer kom Amy, want ek het "unfinished business" Jy is kak hot! ;)

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ikibongo
ikibongo - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-03 12:41:03

Amy has a delightful personality and a fantastic body. She’s also very talented! I really enjoyed our session today, it was the best way to start the year 😉
Dankie Amy!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-24 21:25:05

My Pragtige Amy,
Baie dankie dat ek jou vandag kon sien en weereens 'n bietjie tyd met jou kon deel, alhoewel ek jou vroeer in die week gesien het asook verlede week en amper elke week en naweek voor dit. Ag jong, jy weet mos dat ek sukkel om weg te bly van jou af. Vandag was soos altyd asemrowend gewees, ek wens net ek kon nog 'n bietjie langer gekuier het by jou, maar ons altwee weet hoekom ek nie kon nie.
Vandat ek jou ontmoet het in Mei 2016 was jy die enigste persoon waarmee ek intiem verkeer het en my liggaam met gedeel het. Ek het jou lief Amy, jy is my hartsbegeerte, jy is my Liefietjie, jy is die persoon waarmee ek 'n toekoms wil bou en 'n verhouding wil hê maar ek kan nie meer so aangaan en hierdie esa lewenswyse volg nie, dit is lee verhoudings en ek voel dat ek nou vir eers myself op 'n afstand gaan plaas, ek kort 'n breek om alles weer vir myself in perspektief te plaas. Baie dankie vir alles, jy weet waar om my te vind, jy weet hoe om my in die hande te kry, ek sal verewig en veraltyd hier wees vir jou en jou verewig en veraltyd lief hê met my hele hart & siel, maar tans is dinge net te veel vir my om te begryp en te hanteer, ek is jammer My Pragtige Liefietjie❤

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JohanvS
JohanvS - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-25 09:33:52

InFlames
I believe this isn't a dating site
These wg's aren't looking for a boyfriend
This kind of personal msg's shouldn't be for everyone to read
When i read your reviews it becomes clear you have an obsession with her
If you write personal stuff like these we can't really trust your reviews because it cleary states your in love with her
Amy is an amazing girl with a great personality yes but because you write these issues of heart on your reviews it makes punter believe that your reviews are based on love and not service
Why would you try to ruin her profile?
Rasgulla
Rasgulla - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-25 12:03:55

Well, InFlames is about to be banned for writing in Afrikaans, so Amy doesn't have worry about his love letters.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-01-25 12:16:19

JohanvS
First of all, thank you for saying nice things about Amy and for not saying things like you did on Storms profile, that was a very foolish and cold hearted thing to do to Storm as well as to her esa profile, which brings me to the point....why would you question my review and tell me that I'm ruining Amys' profile when you ruined Storms profile....if you don't have something nice to say then shut the f up....
All the reviews that I have ever written about Amy was always positive, I never ever said anything negative about Amy, she is the light of my life, my sunshine, my happy place, I realised that I cannot go on visiting Amy because yes, I fell in love with her, and no, it is not a sick obsession as you referred it to be, it is called love and clearly something that your mind, heart and soul will never experience or comprehend, and I feel sorry for you johanvS, you're going through life having meaningless sexual encounters with strangers, I know it is a punters modus operandi, but to me it's eternal emptiness.
All my reviews clearly show that I'm in love with Amy and that she is everything to me, and I don't care what others might think when they read it, because it was never written for you or for them, everything I have ever written was for Amy and nobody else.
The review which I have written yesterday was as a final goodbye to Amy, because after my visit with Amy yesterday, I realised that esa is not the place for me, I know it is not a dating site, she is still working and still in the industy and that the feelings and intense love that I have for her will never go away, but I can't go on like this anymore, I will rather remove myself from the situation than to share her with anybody else.
(Amy, sorry for the backlash on your profile, I just wanted to clear the possible confusion up).
Love you always
Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: Review - Amy - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-25 13:37:00

@inflames If u really love her then why don't u get her out of the industry. Let's be realistic, they do this for money 99% of the time so provide a living for her and pay her bills otherwise don't make this site seem like a dating site and it's not a tool to confess ur love for Amy. U sound like a sick puppy... Man up dude!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.