Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-25 19:50:08

Name: Tiny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Tiny's Full Profile]

So normally a review by GaryJ does assist me with my selections as we do have similar tastes and likes most times, but for some reason I missed it on this girl. I think little head got the better of me as I had other options and still went here. Utterly dissappointed that i did not follow the usual signs. Anyway I visited and here is the tale.

Tiny is quite friendly and does offer a very energetic service. I must stress that there is very little I can fault the girl with what transpired during the session, also decent facilities and a very neat and clean apartment. A glass lift and a walkway overlooking a main rd in Sandton which made me a little uncomfortable, also lots of info required at the security check.

No complaints from her and everything discussed was provided for except that I usually have a checklist of all that I ask during a call and this includes a come once policy. I generally do not visit if this policy exists. Even if I can only manage once during a visit, I like to know the option exists.

I found that this policy existed during the visit, which did affect my mood. Also felt like a way of the girl getting me out of there early, even though I was paying for a full hour. Now I may have skipped this question as I had phoned more than 10 girls in my search but I doubt it. She insists that she would be upfront about this policy so here is the upfront warning to the fellow punters, this girl Has a cum once policy and if you cum 15 minutes into the booking, you can pay again for another round.

So if you dont mind this, this may be the girl for you. I felt like was getting ripped off finding this out after the booking had started.

Anyway, included in the service was lots of sensual kissing, a decent bare blow, and her being very flexible in bed. Did not get to do a lot as once I had come, she was off the bed and preparing for my departure.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiny - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-11-04 23:29:56

About time Parkinson’s Law become the standard in the sex industry. It’s the right thing to do ladies. The + outweighs the -

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.