Navigation
bushbuck
bushbuck - tantric sex
tantric sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-19 12:54:54

I have read a bit about this and am going to try this weekend.As I understand it,it involves lots of body to bodt contact,kissing,cuddling etc.She will play gently with my cock but not wank me off.I will have her sit on my face for short periods and I want to very gently stroke her pussy lips and the area between the pussy and the nought,want to see if I can cum without penetration or a bj and to try to guage wether she gets turned on.She is fairly new to the game and young,so hopefully I can succeed.
Biggy1
Biggy1 - Re: tantric sex
Re: tantric sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-19 13:00:51

Good luck let us know how it turns out my bet is you gona put pipe bru lol
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: tantric sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 985
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-19 13:49:19
Edited: 2014-09-19 13:49:34

yep biggy i am sure even without the blow he is gonna blow.
MissRubyPvt
MissRubyPvt - Re: tantric sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-20 21:16:43

@Bush..go into the experiance with an open mind, expecting nothing in return, just to feel, touch, and open up your senses...Tantric sex for some has a deeper meaning than normal sex. You need to let your mind and body feel all the sensations.. let us know how was your tantric moment? Lovies
player
player - Re: tantric sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 01:30:34

If tantric is about as Bush explained, sounds interesting:-)

Let us all know how was your experience?
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: tantric sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 459
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 11:26:15

OK here is my report back.Started off very well ,just kissing cuddling then to a very prolonged muff,using fingers and tongue,all this time she played with my cock and balls very gently then I could not stand it anyy more,put on the condom assisated by the lady (she was also keen now and very wet) and did the deed,I dont know what would have happened had I held out but I did enjoy it,albeit it was not tantric sex.
dimax
dimax - Re: tantric sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 13:13:22

Bushbuck it's a start to something awesome. As a matter of interest, how long did the experience last? Practice makes perfect dude.
The longest tantric session I had was 8hrs. Normal session was about 6. One thing I can tell you, once you get into it, sex will be on a different level.
The formula that works for me, and my partner (ex), who was also an ex WG, is this:
Candles, incense, loud pumping music with cocktails and shooters to keep the energy flowing plus snacky things like oysters, sushi, strawberries etc.
Dress up in something loose and sexy, do some body to body erotic close contact dancing, naked yoga, touching, feeling, all sensual stuff.
We dance ourselves into a trance nearly. All the while connecting with all our senses.
We touch, smell, taste, look and hear each other's presence.
Lots of "sample" sucking, licking, rubbing happening as a sample of what awaits.
This can last for an hour or so. Then the serious action starts.
Fucking on every piece of furniture in the lounge, every style we can imagine.
The focus is not to cum but to keep it on the edge all the time.
We would have a smoke and drinks break when things got close but still kept playing with each other during the break.
We would start around 10pm and finish of when the sun came up. One cum policy only, so we don't lose interest, but when I came, it felt like a 5min orgasm.
If became our Friday night ritual.
Work on it and you will never look back.
Enjoy dude.
MissRubyPvt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 15:24:17

WOW! Next on my to do list: Tantric sex...*pensive but open-minded*
QCumber
QCumber - Re: tantric sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3720
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 16:06:32

Hello ? Someone called ???

Lol
MissRubyPvt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-21 17:56:07

*answering my phone* Hello Q... *wink*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.