Navigation
KGAOMASH
KGAOMASH - PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-17 14:27:50

There is something I don't understand about Pretoria ladies, particularly white and Indian chicks on ESA. There appears to be this unwritten and universally applied rule that they don't see black punters and this is the case especially in the eastern suburbs of the City. i will be glad if I could get an explanation from some of the ladies so that i can stop calling and wasting my time. Money is money and Punters that are here are respectable gentlemen regardless of colour.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
Re: PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-17 17:18:17
Edited: 2014-09-17 17:27:32

The explanation you'll get from punters,mind you,not the horse mouth,is that its their 'preference'....i'm not sure why they don't put a 'Right of Admission Reserved' which is generally accepted in this purple platform as an indication that they dont see black punters. It would save a lot of gentlemen time.

My advice: Let it go and/or try somewhere else -trial n error method. Plenty of fish in the sea boet. Plus you've been hear long enough to know this.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
Re: PRETORIA BLACK PUNTERS AND WHITE LADIES.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-17 19:29:39

Kgaomash, there are white wg's that cater to black gents. I'd love to assist you with names, but I think it's best you contact Snake93 or Freddy B for that info.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.