Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-21 07:55:27

Name: Skye

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Skye's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Skye is the typical girl next door. What you see is what you get. Cute as a button with an innocent bedside manner. I truly enjoyed her company and soft touch.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until juliancloete built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-13 06:25:42

I finally managed to carve out some time to visit the most gorgeous smile in the business again. I booked Skye and Jeanelle for a double again yesterday and as always it was an absolutely amazing time. They are both excellent company and any time spent with them is time well spent.

As always the venue is neat and tidy, shower facilities are available with clean towels.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Skye
Skye - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 397
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-02 10:35:13

Thank you babe xx
Can't wait to see you again
Will@200
Will@200 - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 14:28:25

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Have visited this lady on a whim. She gave me a good time with a pretty smile. I will visit her again when I'm in her area.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Will@200 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-08-01 14:02:08

Area: Centurion

Booked a double with this beauty and the beautiful Jeanelle! Even though Skye’s photos are a bit old she still looks hotter in person than on the photos.
Had an amazing time, these two ladies know how to treat a gent!
They are working from a apartment in a complex, easy access and safe parking.
Nice clean flat that they are working from!
Will definitely visit again!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Skye - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-05 20:56:31

Area: Centurion

Had a double booking with Sky and Jeanelle. Was spoilt wrotten with a proper GFE. It was nice to finally see Sky’s signature smile in real life. Just as beautiful as the pics. She and Jeanelle are two lovely ladies and a next visit is certainly on the cards.

Highly recommended

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 870
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-17 00:21:21

A late review but saw her ad come up again. Was skeptical on her body from the pictures as I like them slim. But I have to say I was so surpised. She has a stunning figure and a very pretty smile. Gentle personality and was very open to pleasuring me. She is tall and very sexy. Bit of a girl next door personality.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

375Ruger
375Ruger - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-08 08:16:09

Secure and private venue and parking. I booked her for a double with jeanelle. The two go together like brandy and coke. They have chemistry...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

boggle1
boggle1 - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-11 09:47:04

So if I died today and ended up in front of the Pearly Gates, I wouldn’t really be worried about being judged by Saint Peter. He’d look at my rather uneventful life, but then he’d arch an eyebrow, look me in the face and say “I see you had doubles with Jeanelle and Skye. That alone counts as having lived a full life, so you’re welcome in Heaven”

Yes, I can, without a doubt, say that my double with Jeanelle and Skye was my most memorable event of 2022…and probably for many more years to come. I don’t quite know where to start but I’ll give it my best shot, because there was a LOT to praise.

Setting up the meeting: I dealt mostly with Jeanelle who would then liaise with Skye. Communicating with Jeanelle was a breeze. She’s very friendly, open, accommodating, and more than willing to answer all my pedantic questions. I never felt ignored or forgotten about, as Jeanelle would ALWAYS get back to me (because Skye would also always get back to her, so even though we didn’t speak directly Skye also made the whole process flow smoothly)

The venue: was more than fine. A quiet, VERY private house, with a few nice and cosy rooms. Secure and out of the way parking. No issues here.

The main event: First of, both ladies are incredibly beautiful and what you see in their profile pictures is exactly what you get. Skye is gracefully statuesque and Jeanelle is petite and voluptuous. Their bodies complement each other very well, but can also stand alone as individual works of art. They were also both friendly, bubbly, and seemed genuinely excited to spend time with me. Their personalities also work beautifully in tandem: Skye has this playful innocence about her and Jeanelle this has this fiery passion that’s incredibly infections. It’s quintessential Sugar and Spice

But what really elevated the experience was the fact that both of them are really good friends, so automatically there’s this really great energy in the room. And this energy flowed throughout the entire encounter, especially when we moved to the bed. Here it felt like I had just walked into an erotic encounter between two lovers, who then pulled me into their vortex of pleasure, forming this amazing mass of intertwining sexually charged bodies. We played, we laughed, we played some more, and they have an amazing read on the situation. We’d catch our breath and just talk, but soon they’d both get this naughty twinkle in their eye and, as if communicating to each other telepathically, they’d say “I think we should try and see if we can coax another orgasm from him!” They are also incredibly open, keen to try all sorts of new experiences but also VERY good at exposing you to sensations you’ve NEVER imagined. I thought I reached the limits of what my body can do and feel, but these two took it just a few steps further.

As our time eventually ran out, as all great things do, I took a shower but still heard them in the bedroom laughing and talking like the best of friends. Never once did it feel like they just decided to do doubles because it’s a good business decision. I’ve seen a few reviews of doubles where the complaint was that one lady would occupy the guy, while the other seems mostly disinterested, and fiddles with her phone. As my review has hopefully shown, this is NEVER the case with these two nymphs.

If you really want to LIVE, I suggest you make an appointment with these two goddesses as SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Pretoria North Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-12-14 16:20:09

I always thought that the skye was the limit and therefore decided to give this beautiful lady a visit.

I can confirm that my expectations was met. Skye you are the limit, thanks for allowing me to reach the skye with you and for the fun that we had together.

Looking forward to our next session and to see if we can reach even higher stars in the skye.

Ps: remember the honey :-)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.