Navigation
sexjoburg
sexjoburg - What would you think of searching profiles by race?
What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 17:35:01

So I know that this is likely to cause some kind of a shitstorm with some people, but I think it's a legitimate question.

Currently, when searching for profiles we can choose things like body type or eye colour, but can't choose race.

I'm assuming this is a political thing in that we don't want to offend anyone.

But I think that race is a huge deal in attraction, way more than something like eye colour! Surely something like if a girl is white/black/asian/indian has more of an impact on her appearance than if her eyes are blue or green!

I don't think that not being attracted to white/black/whatever WGs is "racist". If someone wasn't interested in white WGs or black WGs, I would never think that that makes them racist - that is a strong word, and certainly people are allowed to be fussy when it comes to sexual attraction!

I think searching by race would make it easier to find a good match.

What say you, ESA'ers?
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 17:42:14

How many times is this horse going to be woken from the dead, flogged, buried, woken from the dead, flogged, buried and flogged again? No race search. Its not going to happen.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2481
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 22:08:58
Edited: 2014-09-15 22:09:50

Then every poster on this forum must also be identified by race, starting with you Mr "sexjoburg".

ESA advertisers can then also make informed choices.
sexjoburg
sexjoburg - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 22:28:43

Eh, sorry. I should have realised this would have come up before.

@Ben, the advertisers often put up preferences in their ads, and they do have race preferences which they communicate over the phone when a client calls to make a booking.

I don't really see the point of your comment, the users of this site are anonymous, the advertisers have pictures. What I'm talking about is simply a convenience thing, nothing else.
John
John - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-16 00:51:59

This has been asked on numerous occassions - it does not look like ESA will budge as they see it as racist. My argument is thta most overseas websites have filtering by Race. Now a days when you apply for a bond at a bank they ask for race - this is to ensure that they are lending accorfding to the correct quota. Asking Race in te new Sout Afria is no longer ffrowned upon and should be introduced at ESA - I am a white punter that prefers Black WG's - the Race filter would be very useful for me. I think that SA has become very sensitive bout Race after all that has happened with Appartheid!
havata
havata - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3268
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-16 06:12:27

There is nothing racist in choosing the preferred colour of the skin, just like the preferred color of the eyes, bush or no bush, big or small nipples, fat or skinny chicks.... Anyone want to force me to have sex with a fat chick - you have another think coming. Those who oppose colour selection are the ones that have racial insecurities. All sites in the world divide sex providers into groups - black, white, mixed, asian, blonde, brunette, curly etc. These nations have long outlived racial rubbish and selection and preference is a sacred right.
GarySerpa
GarySerpa - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-16 08:28:48

Agree. Makes no sense not to have race, when they have eye colour or hair colour. Other websites have it, why not ESA?
samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 979
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-16 08:58:27

@havata the correct phrase is another thing coming, not another think coming. Just informing you because i wont want slientbanger exposing u :)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-16 09:00:06
Edited: 2014-09-16 09:01:34

Yeah I'm for it as well hey. I would rather be able to search it on the profiles than asking the lady on the phone "excuse me but may I ask, are you coloured or black" I have a preference for coloured girls. And I don't have a problem with disclosing my race - what's wrong with that?

SA is too race sensitive.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would you think of searching profiles by race?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-16 13:20:16

I could be wrong here, but I thought the main reason why ESA does not have this "race" filter was because some of the ladies lie about their race. Like I said, I could be off the mark here...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.