Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Massage guidance required
Massage guidance required
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-14 17:48:32

Hi All,
Would like to get your point of view, from a WG and fellow punters. It's a bit gross I suppose but it's not intentional. Would it be ok to go for a massage with a back that is hairy? I do try get it hairless but sometimes I just don't find time to make it happen. I'm not dodgy or anything but it's my only downfall which embarrasses me. Thanks LM
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Massage guidance required
Re: Massage guidance required
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 457
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 18:12:14

Hi LM, from my point of view it is really much easier to massage a body without hair than to massage a hairy body.
It's almost the same as doing a BJ without hair and doing a BJ with lots of hair.....
It is NOT gross and would not turn a punter away due to being hairy ever, it's just easier and nicer without.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage guidance required
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-14 18:38:36

Thank you Shelley, you are a seasoned professional. I'll make a better effort to sort my back out before I book. As I mentioned earlier, it is embarrassing and it does knock the old confidence levels a bit too. I do make the effort to trim the nether regions obviously as I can reach there. Do you think that perhaps a WG would consider putting together a package where she would de-hair the back and move on to business as usual? Just a thought ...
Lilly White
Lilly White - Re: Massage guidance required
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 20:57:39

I can remove the hair on your back with hair removal cream if you like and can help you with the nether regions. I do keep brand new mens razors as well just in case and can wipe the removal cream off with facecloth for you. And then we have steamy shower together, if you are interested.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.