Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-13 09:09:57

Name: Laura

City: Pretoria

Area: Wonderboom South

Full Profile: [View Laura's Full Profile]

Wow, an amazing girl she is. When I called to book her we didnt discuss a lot of things but the price and directions because I was planning to stay for 30 minutes only.

The venue she works from is a house and there are other older ladies working there as well. When we got in to the room I was just quiet cause I'm not a talkative person but she started talking to me and made me feel comfortable. When I left we were talking as if we've known each other for a long time.

After undressing, we started kissing and it felt so genuine, we were touching each other all over and that was a best GFE I ever got from a WG.

The bj was nice, slow and well done long enough. She came on top rubbing her cookie agains my dick and I could tell she was enjoying doing that, she was becoming wet and ready to be penetrated.

Wow, the shag was awesome, we did different positions without any complains, she was not even looking at the time. I left her place after an hour and she asked me if I am happy and satisfied and the answer was obviously yes.

Thinking about her now makes me miss her kiss, touch, smile, cuddling, chat & her open mindedness. I am definately going back. Money well spent, 100% satisfied.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.