[deleted] - Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-09-05 13:30:47

Name: Q

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Q's Full Profile]

I like my gfe too much n I didnt get it so I wont go back...but she's definitely authentic. Has a killer shorty will PHD (put him down) look with OMG curves and behind. Opened the gate herself and rode me well, good chat and let me out. House was clean and well managed. If she decides to gfe I'll beat down the door to c her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
joe30
joe30 - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-07 16:30:49

Sexy and friendly lady but no GFE at all. Too mechanical an experience. She does not even do blow job even with a condom. No repeat experience for a person like me who prefer a bit of some connection and other activities to feel the vibe and spice up the hour...I hope she compromises on something as standard for many equally sexy girls as a BJ...but I respect her choices though. If she compromises a bit she will smile all the way to the bank...

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
memba
memba - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-07 17:38:19

This girl has all the killer body,and she knows that, that's she doesn't try to please her clients and that's her down fall.pls Q treat us well i beg you. I would love to have those hips next to me every day but the attitude is turning me off...pls try to improve yo service at this stage is not up to scratch as the other punters indicated

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Q
Q - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-07 21:51:12

@ Memba as i said im nt gonna do anything dat will put my health nor life on risk dear so u cn write wat ever u want, thx....

joe30
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-10 17:27:52

Actually Q,if I may come to my fellow punter, Memba's rescue, I echo the same sentiments with him from my experience with you.I am one person who is very particular about my healthy as well, I hardly allow kissing on my lips nor BJ without a condom. Recently I surprised one lady when she wanted to blow me without protection and I requested for one, she said to me it was rare. I admit your body is sexy but then it not everything as there are so many equally sexy ladies and some better...this is business and as your clients we expect a little bit of value for our money. You are not the same as a 50buk lady from the streets of Joburg, we drive to you and pay 8 times that, we put effort to be with you and it is only respectful that you consider not being too mechanical otherwise we feel short changed especially for a non-negotiator like me. I find you to be a 'my legs are open, you came for my sexy body, here it is just do it and go' kinda person. Please do not ignore the reviews, there has to be a reasonable standard of service and attitude improvement from you. Just saying. Otherwise, good luck!
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-11 10:23:17

If this woman doesn't take your politely put commentary Joe then she's as thick & arrogant as they come...thank you gentlemen, you've saved me a drive.

*Its a pity that these sexy but bad-attitude girls are kept in business by punters who often think with the head down under...pity*
Popeful
Popeful - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-16 23:43:56

If she has that attitude then shes definitely at the wrong place. Why doesnt she try standing at corner Rivonia somewhere in Illovo or downtown. There she will only open her legs nothing else.

Thanks guys for saving my bucks. Great body for nothing.
TheLovingOne
TheLovingOne - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-29 18:37:49

Spent some time with her a while ago. Came across as lazy and not interested. Didn't want to come on top and just lay there dead with no emotion. She would do well to heed the advise given to her
joe30
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-03 02:09:30

I agree with you Rockwilder007 and Popeful. Punters, I wish we could unite, and just stay away from these kind of ladies at all costs, regardless of how sexy their bodies are, that way we will kick this kind of arrogance out of our enjoyable hobby.The kind of Q just want to usurp and exploit us without any reciprocity.
Clovis
Clovis - Re: Review - Q - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 12:47:14

What a waste

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.