Tanya - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 270
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 10:07:45
Edited: 2014-09-05 10:08:46

On 2014-09-04 23:15:32 Arhwen said:
@ kevin you clearly don't get it I too advertise on other sites I spend over 2 k a month advertising on esa and other sites if we can do it so can the other ladies and since you already do visit other sites you may as well visit their forums get it its not fair to the ladies advertising here with one or more profiles but it seem some punters fail to see our reasoning maybe it seems that kevin seems to think his 110 rand a month takes top priority to the ladies paying 450, 900 and more per month

The problem I have is not guys discussing services of other ladies but more along the lines of the guys using this to punt/pimp ladies for discounted rates or extras as it seems to be the norm on esa just my opinion

I have no idea who you're referring to... would you Mind enlightening me please
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 455
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 11:30:33

@ Tanya I think its all self explanatory and besides the guilty parties know exactly who they are ;)
Tanya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 11:42:08

I don't follow the forum that closely... how's about a hint
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 11:52:22

@Tanya
go read the private forum....
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 11:57:52
Edited: 2014-09-05 11:59:57

Lol @ Tanya tanzelee (not an advertisers profile) has pages 44 pages of posting and tanya has 13 pages in total there are 57 posts made by for somebody that follow the forum that closely that's quite a bit of posts
Tanya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 12:26:20

okey dokey :) saw it... now now Arwhen... you forgot about the posts made from my very first profile lol add another 538 posts
Tanya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 274
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-05 12:28:19

Have an awesome day ladies
Have fun and don`t stress yourselves out so much.. chill
VeteranPunter
VeteranPunter - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-10 01:26:47

Tanya, not to mention the pimppunter employing the old "Hi there does anyone know if so&so is still in the business???" and lo and behold her advert miraculously appears the next day after a long absence.... Hows that for creating subtle interest ;-) ;-) ;-)
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Discussing non advertising ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-15 15:29:20

Guys, I apologise in bringing this up again.

(chances are ESA wouldnt really consider this to help out the punter becuase SOME wgs are so offended by the idea)

But I had not had the time to respond, and I have seen that my point was once again missed (even if it may be intentionally so). I have also felt a bit slighted by the remarks made here. Furthermore, because I travel alot, I feel this is still relevant and it may be so, to a few other guys on here.

@Arhwen - I pay my R100/m for very little return in fact, it is in order to view HQ pictures (that are sometimes unreliable) and to comment on and rate girls like yourself advertising on this site. This is to your benefit as an advertiser (at most times) and I pay for this. The rest of the services provided by ESA to me, including reviews and this forum, are available for free. I do not get anything extra from anybody because I am a gold member on ESA. I do not make back this money from all the other people that are also paying their R100/m and I am not here to do so. My R100/m contribution to this site = 1000s of R/m in contributions to girls such as yourself and even if I didnt contribute to the site, this would be what I contribute monthly to girls on this site. I would ask you to please consider carefully who you are speaking to before belittling their contributions to this site.

We already use other forums and websites for info, and you are asking us to rely more and more on them. More value to the punter = more punters = more customers for you to advertise to. So shoving us of to some other forum or site in my point of view is rather short sighted on your part to say the least.

It already takes me at least an hour or 2 searching for someone suitable, including phoning around for info. Adding in more forumsother sites to search and research regarding validity of posts, just makes it that much more harder and wastes precious time, in which I could have already had my evening planned, if only there was help from a website I was already paying for. A WG has never been on this end of the rope to understand what goes into planning a visit for a punter and therefore cannot empathise with it. I am sure there are others like me that are quite thorough in their search and find booking a girl takes them at least an hour or 2 before they even pick up their phone.

Regarding false accounts and advertiserspunters pushingpimping services for free, this happens regardless of what was requested by the OP. It can only be limited with moderation, which is why I asked for a "moderated" area. Please read my entire post properly before commenting. The only reason to block this idea on this point by ESA, is that ESA is understaffed to support this request (or too lazydisinterested to be bothered).

The thing that is not covered by ESA at all, is the areas in which they are failing to get advertisers or areas they are unpopular in. Unpopular = non-existant. This mere fact does not affect any other WG advertising on here, so please refrain from making this about that as it deprecates the value of this request. Girls I book in these towns have never heard of ESA sometimes or state that their client base does not use this website. Some even travel to jhb just to place an ad on some other site because it serves them better, it has nothing to do about the cost of advertising on ESA in these matters. I cannot say I know anything about this part of the industry or the truth in these comments, but it seems to me, disregarding the rest, because of the unpopularity of ESA in some areas, girls are forced to advertise elsewhere, as they have no reason to advertise here. Out of town visitors are low and would find them through the same channels as I did and locals know only of those channels. I have not seen any effort on ESA's part to increase their visibillity in all areas in SA (admittedly, this may not be visible to me, I guess). But I dont think I have ever seen an ESA ad in those local papers. I thought this could help open avenues for this to happen or be made visible to us punters in the very least.

My request was for a moderated area to assist punters (or as per the OP request, punter help punter area), if you cannot add any value to that request, I suggest you refrain from derailing the thread for your own purposes, views or insecurities. Please note this is a genuine request for help in some way regarding the above because we as punters need it. So with the greatest of respect, we are your customers as well as the customers of ESA, so stop shoving us off, where we shouldnt be, or dont want to be going.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.