Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 17:23:45

Name: Stacey

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Stacey's Full Profile]

Hadn't seen Stacey in well over a year and decided to pay her a visit as my stressed out body was in need of a bit of tlc. I'd always remembered her as a very beautiful lady and was more than pleasantly surprised to see that my memory hadn't failed me. She actually remembered me too, which after nearly a year and a half impressed me big time. After we'd both showered she joined me in the room and promptly dropped her towel to reveal a body every bit as sexy and gorgeous as I remembered. She really is something special to look at. The massage was just what I needed, paying attention to the parts that needed more work and using just the right amount of pressure to relieve my stress. We had a great chat during the session, she has a great personality and is very easy to chat to. Also didn't mind a few personal questions about things we'd spoken about before. We did a reverse massage where I massaged her for a while which she seemed to really enjoy. Touching her body really got me going and by the time the sensual ending came along I was ready to explode. The view she gives of her sexy body while she stimulates you is incredible and a little bit of touching on my part lead to me blowing my load a bit sooner than I was intending. But that didn't bother me at all because by the time we were done I realised I had been there for a lot longer than the hour, a good sign as it means she is no clock watcher. And when you're spending time with such a beautiful lady, you don't realise how quickly it goes. All in all, I had a great experience and will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
MarkJames80
MarkJames80 - Re: Review - Stacey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Stacey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 07:06:09

Will be calling today.... :)
snoopdogg
snoopdogg - Re: Review - Stacey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Stacey - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-23 19:17:10

Anyone know where she is now? Been wanting to get hold of her but looks like she is no longer advertising.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.