Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-16 11:34:02

Name: Roxanne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Roxanne's Full Profile]

I love it when things get sweeter and better. I spotted Roxanne when I visited Curvy Pam a few days ago, they work from the same house. She is the one who opened the gate for me and came to receive me that day. The way she welcomed me was so professional and sweet that I thought she was the manager. I called back after my session with Curvy Pam wanting to thank her for being sweet and to my surprise she told me that she was a WAG too. After this discovery I did not waste time and yesterday I shrugged off my privacy and security concerns of the place in Windsor East and took time with her for a full unrushed and worth remembering hour.

Roxanne was extremely sweet, gentle, and humble and accommodating to my needs, she lived beyond my expectations. I am into tallish ladies, but this lady just changed my preferences. She is a bit short with a spotless and voluminous ass to die for! I just love big asses!! She is naturally a shy lady but it is always sexy when a shy person lets her expertise and actions do the talking!! We started with an amazing massage and she manipulated my muscles with sophistication. When she turned me over she gave me an amazing body to body contact and kissed me all over, I reached for her pussy and it was as wet as an ocean! She is the greatest kisser I ever met. I got so horny I did not even need to waste time on a BJ as I could not wait to consume that ass! She was extra accommodating in positions. She started on top and rode me like a stallion in cowgirl, she tilted her body toward me and looked me straight into the eyes as she pounded me and this got me groaning. She took her body back straight with our bodies in a 90 degree angle, she moved her waist back and forth with her hands on her boobs. I realised she was signalling I must squeeze her tits, instantly; I took over and squeezed her awesome tits and she loved it. After a moment we got into the sitting position which is one of my favourites, this position was such a heart to heart experience as we wrapped our arms around each other. She changed into reverse cowgirl, watching that ass dance on me was mind blowing. After about 8 mins in cowgirl, she came back to cowgirl. After a while she changed and lay prostrate on top of me with my legs wide open and her ass in between. I could feel her heart beat and her panting, the body to body contact and clit stimulation was just too much for her in this position and she climaxed immediately. I had my hands on her ass and could literally feel the muscles of her ass get tight and her whole body got paralysed for a moment. She gasped for air as she made deep breaths and I wrapped my arms around her lovingly. At this moment I think I had around 10 mins of my time left, it was my turn to cum. I flipped her over into missionary and the rest is history!

Roxanne’s sensuality compares to no other, gave me a beyond GFE! My money is on Roxanne for a long time from now! She indeed gave me some extra and special loving! The best experience so far!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
spinner
spinner - Re: Review - Roxanne - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Roxanne - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-30 11:55:27

Name: Roxanne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Roxanne's Full Profile]

This roxanne girl got a serious booty. When she on all fours or grinding on that D she can give it up with serious action. I will definately return soon to taste that fruit again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.