Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-03 02:43:22

Name: Goddess Abigail

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Goddess Abigail's Full Profile]

As much as I feel bad doing this review but GP needs to get their act in order.

Telephone I scored based on the terrible directions that was given, which would have been overlooked had I enjoyed my time. On arrival I was led to a waiting room which had some video playing on the girls that work there giving massages, I would not mind a copy lol.

Met Abi, sweet lady, was led to a room. Room was clean with 2 massage beds. I was asked to have a shower to "warm up", and that shower was nothing but fucking cold. I came out looking like a featherless chicken. I complained and got an apology, which I accepted hoping that the 2 heaters will work (1gas and 1 electrical). Abi tried with the heater but failed since both did work.

The massage was average, but did have a good time as she has a lovely personality. After my session the towel that I was handed looked terrible.

Overall Abi is a lovely person and great company but the venue is a downfall.

Venue cleanliness was scored based on the towel and my cold shower, I will not return to GP.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.