Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-31 04:11:34

Name: Raven

City: Johannesburg

Area: Norwood

Full Profile: [View Raven's Full Profile]

I actually went to meet a friend , an was surprised by this amazingly friendly babe. A smile that warms and eyes that enchanted me , still do . An a bum that was sexy like no other . not if you have addictive tendencies , I have been back a few times . girl friend experience like no other . like the saying goes , " Nawty but Nice " this sweetheart however is " NiCe & NaWty..." D

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BigD10
BigD10 - Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-14 05:32:30

What can I say , a complete package ,beauty an brains . I was suppose to only stay 2 hours . I arrived at 11.55 an I left at sun rise . We enjoyed a stimulating conversation , which was so satisfying, I didnt wanna leave . I mastered my lip reading an she helped with the interpretation of the in between the LINES (slippery an wet line) lol . But addictive , a true girlfriend. An witty , nawty , and the most sensual kiss ive had in a while . Understanding an loads of fun. I know I'm gonna use the golf excuse again , cos mmm , I think I'm in the mood for raven pie after lunch .definitely better than a round of golf an the watering hole is mesmerising, mwah Mz Rrrr . Oh dont forget her secret craving " give her a snickers an u can be in her knickers " . Word of caution , not a quickie experience . So make time to ensure you experience the Radience of Mz Raven.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Caligula69
Caligula69 - Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 08:42:10

She is very good on the phone and gave me a price but demanded more when I arrived.She said she has a nice cottage in Norwood which turned out to be a filthy lodge in Orange Grove.There was no privacy at all,as it was a small house and there was shouting and swearing in the passage.The room was small and dirty,the bed was filthy.So she takes my money,switches off the lights and ducks,I got dressed and managed to get out the gate as someone else enters.STAY AWAY GUYS.I called to get a refund and she said she has me on CCTV.BEWARE

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

Caligula69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 14:51:21

maybe you are getting paid in cash or kind for this review or you are her pimp,BUT,she lied to me and scammed me of my money.The venue is a pigsty.
Caligula69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 14:56:50

@BigD10,YOU obviously getting paid in cash or kind for your review of this SLUT or you have a white walking stick.The venue is a pigsty,and she is a professional scammer,GUYS STAY AWAY
Caligula69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 15:20:42

STAY AWAY.The bitch is a scammer,she demanded more that what she said on the phone,Then took my money and ducked,left me in a pitch dark room.The venue is a dodgy dirty lodge(old house) in Orange Grove and not Norwood.The room was filthy and smelly.People were swearing and shouting.There was no privacy at all.
Guys KEEP AWAY,for more info mail me on [email protected]

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

Raven
Raven - Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-18 12:29:21

Hi there guys and girls, I dnt normally respond to the comments becoz I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But when I read a comment that is based on a flat out lie, I feel compelled to challenge it. So with regards to the absolutely preposterous comment posted by CALIGULA69: First and foremost, I was contacted by this man who sounded okay over the phone. So after we agreed on what services I would provide and the subsequent payment, he told me that he would see me later, but since he didn't give me an exact time, I told him that he should call me atleast 30 minutes in advance to secure his appointment. Fast forward a couple hours and I suddenly get a call from this guy out of the blue and he announces that he is infront of my gate. At that point my mother and two others were visiting me so I told him that since he didn't call me in advance like I previously instructed him to, I was unfortunately not available now because my cottage wasn't vacant for me to use and I certainly wasn't going to chase my family out of my home just to indulge a potential client that just showed up unannounced. He did however complain that he doesn't have any other time available to come see me and pretty much demanded to hook up with me. I told him that the best I would be able to do at such short notice was to see him in one of the rooms in the guest house. He agreed to that and I told him that I would open the gate and he could wait in the reception area of the guest house while I prepared a room for us and got ready. It took me about 5 minutes, after which I took him through to the room. Once inside, we both got undressed and I turned the bedroom light off as I do with all my clients, as it creates a more romantic and complimentary atmosphere. That is when the first problem arose. He asked why the light HAS to be off and then answered himself (like I wasn't even there or as if what he asked was somehow a rhetoric question) by asking whether I was perhaps trying to hide something. I laughed and told him that my intention with turning the light off was purely comfort and ambience related since the room was clean (being based in a functioning guest house where the sheets get changed after each guest and the floor gets scrubbed until it sparkles). I told him that if it really poses an issue, I would gladly turn the light back on or light some scented candles. He agreed to the candles so I told him that I would go fetch them from my cottage. I got dressed again and before leaving the room I told him that we might as well take care of the payment before I go out to my cottage too, since I would then only have to leave the room once to go get the candles and drop the cash inside the safe in my cottage. That is when problem number two arose. As all my existing clients already know, I have three different service fees and time durations that are allocated to three different servicese. Over the phone, I specifically told him that I do offer a 15 minute service, but unlike the Hour and Half Hour services, this specific service did obviously not include everything the other two services did since there simply wasn't enough time in 15 minutes to properly provide the additional tlc's and the difference in my asking fee clearly reflected that. Bluntly put, this guy wanted a FULL service with all the trimmings, (which I'm normally more than happy to provide) but unlike my other guests, he was only prepared to pay 50% for a 100% service. First he tried to make out like I never properly explained everything to him but when I reminded him of the sms that I sent him after our first phone conversation, consisting of info worth remembering e.g. my services and fees etc, he "suddenly remembered" and paid the full price for the service he requested. I left the room for nothing more than 5 minutes. AND THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD. When I got back to the room he was nowhere to be found. After searching for him for what was beginning to feel like a ridiculous amount of minutes, the receptionist came to me and told me that this guy wanted her to open up the gate for him so that he could leave and even after she told him that I was searching for him, he still insisted to be let out. She said to me that she politely declined and told him that she would call me to let him out. When I got to the reception area he was busy pacing up and down nervously and announced that he didnt realize what the time was and that he urgently needed to go. I agreed but asked him why he couldn't just have waited in the room until I returned to tell me. Why pay a lady for a particular service (knowing how long it was likely to last since you insisted on it just a few minutes ago) and then once I turn my back, you try to sneak out of my property undetected? That kind of behavior is just strange. He said that he didn't want to offend me with his story of getting called back to work sp he thought he would just leave. I offered that he could come back later after his situation was sorted out and told him that I would be available to see him in my cottage at any time he wAnted later that afternoon permitted that he call in advance. He agreed to return later and left. When he called 3 hours later, I was shocked when I discovered that it wasn't to confirm an appointment time but to rudely insist on a refund. AT THIS POINT I HAD HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GUY'S RANDOM AND SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR! !! I told him that I don't even give refunds under normal circumstances, but especially in this instance where he had already spent close to 15 minutes with me in an intimate enough state of undress, his request was never going to be met with a positive response. Not to flforget the fact that I was kind enough to allow him the opportunity to return later after my receptionist caught him trying to sneak off my property. .. And then you wait for 3 hours before phoning me back to insist on a refund "because you think I'm running some sort of scam". Look dude, u were the one that DEMANDED to see me unannounced and even after I went out of my wAy to accommodate you by booking another room to be able to see you
Raven
Raven - Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-18 13:05:32

Hi there guys and girls, I dnt normally respond to the comments becoz I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But when I read a comment that is based on a flat out lie, I feel compelled to challenge it. So with regards to the absolutely preposterous comment posted by CALIGULA69: First and foremost, I was contacted by this man who psounded okay over the phone. So after we agreed on what services I would provide and the subsequent payment, he told me that he would see me later, but since he didn't give me an exact time, I told him that he should call me atleast 30 minutes in advance to secure his appointment. Fast forward a couple hours and I suddenly get a call from this guy out of the blue and he announces that he is infront of my gate. At that point my mother and two others were visiting me so I told him that since he didn't call me in advance like I previously instructed him to, I was unfortunately not available now because my cottage wasn't vacant for me to use and I certainly wasn't going to chase my family out of my home just to indulge a potential client that just showed up unannounced. He did however complain that he doesn't have any other time available to come see me and pretty much demanded to hook up with me. I told him that the best I would be able to do at such short notice was to see him in one of the rooms in the guest house. He agreed to that and I told him that I would open the gate and he could wait in the reception area of the guest house while I prepared a room for us and got ready. It took me about 5 minutes, after which I took him through to the room. Once inside, we both got undressed and I turned the bedroom light off as I do with all my clients, as it creates a more romantic and complimentary atmosphere. That is when the first problem arose. He asked why the light HAS to be off and then answered himself (like I wasn't even there or as if what he asked was somehow a rhetoric question) by asking whether I was perhaps trying to hide something. I laughed and told him that my intention with turning the light off was purely comfort and ambience related since the room was clean (being based in a functioning guest house where the sheets get changed after each guest and the floor gets scrubbed until it sparkles). I told him that if it really poses an issue, I would gladly turn the light back on or light some scented candles. He agreed to the candles so I told him that I would go fetch them from my cottage. I got dressed again and before leaving the room I told him that we might as well take care of the payment before I go out to my cottage too, since I would then only have to leave the room once to go get the candles and drop the cash inside the safe in my cottage. That is when problem number two arose. As all my existing clients already know, I have three different service fees and time durations that are allocated to three different servicese. Over the phone, I specifically told him that I do offer a 15 minute service, but unlike the Hour and Half Hour services, this specific service did obviously not include everything the other two services did since there simply wasn't enough time in 15 minutes to properly provide the additional tlc's and the difference in my asking fee clearly reflected that. Bluntly put, this guy wanted a FULL service with all the trimmings, (which I'm normally more than happy to provide) but unlike my other guests, he was only prepared to pay 50% for a 100% service. First he tried to make out like I never properly explained everything to him but when I reminded him of the sms that I sent him after our first phone conversation, consisting of info worth remembering e.g. my services and fees etc, he "suddenly remembered" and paid the full price for the service he requested. I left the room for nothing more than 5 minutes. AND THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD. When I got back to the room he was nowhere to be found. After searching for him for what was beginning to feel like a ridiculous amount of minutes, the receptionist came to me and told me that this guy wanted her to open up the gate for him so that he could leave and even after she told him that I was searching for him, he still insisted to be let out. She said to me that she politely declined and told him that she would call me to let him out. When I got to the reception area he was busy pacing up and down nervously and announced that he didnt realize what the time was and that he urgently needed to go. I agreed but asked him why he couldn't just have waited in the room until I returned to tell me. Why pay a lady for a particular service (knowing how long it was likely to last since you insisted on it just a few minutes ago) and then once I turn my back, you try to sneak out of my property undetected? That kind of behavior is just strange. He said that he didn't want to offend me with his story of getting called back to work sp he thought he would just leave. I offered that he could come back later after his situation was sorted out and told him that I would be available to see him in my cottage at any time he wAnted later that afternoon permitted that he call in advance. He agreed to return later and left. When he called 3 hours later, I was shocked when I discovered that it wasn't to confirm an appointment time but to rudely insist on a refund. AT THIS POINT I HAD HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GUY'S RANDOM AND SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR! !! I told him that I don't even give refunds under normal circumstances, but especially in this instance where he had already spent close to 15 minutes with me in an intimate enough state of undress, his request was never going to be met with a positive response. Not to flforget the fact that I was kind enough to allow him the opportunity to return later after my receptionist caught him trying to sneak off my property. .. And then you wait for 3 hours before phoning me back to insist on a refund "because you think I'm running some sort of scam". Look dude, u were the one that DEMANDED to see me unannounced and even after I went out of my wAy to accommodate you by booking another room to be able to see you, even after you complained non stop, I was still friendly and tolerated your insults and your cheap attempt to try and get a discount by insinuating that I gave you the wrong price over the phone, after all the crap I undeservedly had to endure from you, you now wanted to accuse me of "running a scam" three hours after you left just because I refuse to refund you? And then you wanted to once again try to lie by saying that you never said that you were going to return later and that you were only on my property for 10 minutes. Only after I told you that I have CCTV cameras in the reception area of the guest house and that it recorded exactly what time you entered and what time you left (disproving your ten minute theory) and that I would happily rewind the footage for you so that you could see it for yourself and so that you could listen to our conversation in the reception area where you clearly admitted that you were leaving on your own accord and that nothing I did or didn't do influenced your decision to leave, your acceptance of my offer for you to return later can of course also be clearly heard. So don't try to taint my good name because you didn't succeed in pulling the wool over my eyes. I gave it alot of thought and after I recalled the exact conversation we had before I left the room that day, it makes perfect sense. Let's stop beating around the bush here and call a spade a spade. The only reason why all this happened is because I declined your request after you asked me whether I would consider doing something with you (that I am vehemently opposed against) for extra money. Cheap shot guy!
Caligula69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-20 08:02:51

Raven,you are a drug addict a liar and a thief,you stole my money and one day you WILL meat your Moses and I hope soon.YOUR RESPONSE IS A PACK OF FILTHY LIES.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Raven - Norwood Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-08-20 19:03:53

Now why am I inclined to believe Raven here? She did after all expend much effect in one of the longest, most interesting posts, I've read in a long time.

And she can spell. She also has a fair command of language. Hardly indicative of the drug addict type, just inferring.

Raven, I hope you manage to spark up a few more positive reviews. You need just one or two. I might consider visiting.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.