Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-08-10 22:05:42

Leila o Leila what a lady I'm overdue for a visit stunning pucs
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-08-10 22:05:56

Leila o Leila what a lady I'm overdue for a visit stunning pics
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-11 14:31:08

Thanx KASHIF :-) Lemme know when you wanna play, again ;-) Please gimme enough notice, as you most probably know, I only give 100% - or nothing at all. Mwah!
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-11 14:34:04

On 2014-08-07 14:07:03 georgie_ge said:
Then I better get a "business" trip arranged to Johannesburg in the meantime...

GEORGIE...if you cum visit - I'll make you cum and cum again :-P
georgie_ge
georgie_ge - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-02 12:18:32

Leila, I'm making plans...
Week of 13 Oct. I'm in Jhb. I'm planning more than one visit if I can handle it... Lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-02 13:43:00

GEORGIE, I promise I'll be as Good as Gold (if not better) when you visit the City Of Gold in October...lol
Emiliano
Emiliano - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-02 23:59:02

Are you still around?
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-25 10:16:36

The issue of Shemales is a taboo topic even in a place like ESA . More often than not I have seen ignoramuses shitting on "VISITING A SHEMALE" where the connoisseurs of this fantastic type are often bullied by the former . To them I would suggest an hour with Leila Bee . Her pictures alone warrants a visit where she is at her seductive and feminine best from which a lot of the "regular" kind can take inspiration from . Her voice is potent and husky enough to give you a hard on within seconds , something I realized when with trepidation made the first call to her . Her voice contained that quiet confidence rather than the ingratiating or gruff tone you would anticipate with a regular WG . It is at that moment you realize that your first time with a shemale will not be a disappointment and then you look forward for the visit .

Her venue turns out to be as eclectic as she is . It was duplex with the appropriate lighting and tasteful furniture that enhances the mood . But the jewel of the crown happens to be the lady of the house who looked resplendent in a black lacy number.

The main act is what I expected -- it was tender, loving, passionate with a lot of intimacy even if the menu excluded kissing . Both of us enjoyed pleasuring ourselves especially orally which was the cherry on the cake .

She also made a perfect bed companion where a conversation with her results in an intellectual orgasm . By some freak of nature , she found me as an interesting bloke and we carried on chatting well into the night and doing stuff that were deeply personal to me. If not for the next day commitment , I would have spent even the final few hours of the morning with her.

Needless to say , she has been a wonderful host to me and gently introduced me to this addictive world . Given a chance , I will not think twice on spending another day or two with her as she makes your day truly memorable .
LEILA B
LEILA B - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-26 21:01:02

On 2015-01-25 10:16:36 Ubermensch said:
. To them I would suggest an hour with Leila Bee . .

Just an hour??? lol

Thanks for your well-crafted review, SUPERMAN (that's UBERMENSCH in English, for the non-Deutsch speaking folks).

Don't be bothered by the ignoramuses (as you refer to them) that's just how they find their way to the "tasty treasure" :))) Why, not too long ago, a former "ignoramus", once a cutting critic of creatures such as meself, confessed keen conversion - right here in this Purple Place. And that's how the cookie crumbles.....unless it's too soggy, of course ;-)

“The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” ? Friedrich Nietzsche
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: Review - Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood Babe) - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-29 21:45:18

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

I have no qualms with the ignoramuses . They will eventually learn it the "hard" way ;)

I was rather more worried about the review as you have asked me not to write it . Yet I think that I will be doing a disservice to you and your fans if I didn't voice my experience with you . Glad (and a bit relieved also) that you are not mad at me .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.