Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Cherry - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Cherry - Southgate Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-14 22:07:37

Cherry don't be rude and defensive.My problem is u hid the pregnancy in the pics as a result one cannot tell u pregnant just by viewing ur pics which is misleading.I was taken by suprised when I got.Had I knew u pregnant I would not have come.If the pregnancy is not an issue then let it be visible so punters know what to expect when they get there.Yes there are many girls out there that punters can visit,we are spoilt for choice.Pregnant WG are a complete turn off to me dear.Imagine me punting u and your water breaks....jeeeezzz...can'tstand that....I aint desparate...will definetly check the other girls out...ciao..ciao!
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Miss Cherry - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Cherry - Southgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-14 23:13:26

Now, now...pregnancy aside, you are one hell of a performer sweetheart. I don't doubt, neither would i bad mouth your skills. However it doesn't change the fact you are concealing this pregnancy and unfairly putting punters in a position where they are too nice to step out the door when they get there. That's emotional blackmail, full stop.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.