Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-22 19:18:37

Name: Tracy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Tracy's Full Profile]

This lady's figure is INSANE!! If you grew up looking at your sister's barbie dolls and wishing they would come to life, well Tracy is that fantasy personified. I've truly never seen anyone like her. Her pics are amazing...and they still don't do her justice! WTF? Since when does real life look better than a profile??

That's the summary version.

So let's start with the venue. It's a few meters off Sandton drive, and dead easy to find. Access is thro a garage door which closes behind u leaving u in a high walled property. Seriously discrete.

The house has around 5-10 girls in it. I saw them lazing about in passing. It's dated, and so are the amenities, but nothing to stress about.

It's worth noting that when u phone you do NOT ever speak to Tracy! That surprised me cos i thought i was chatting to her. That actually annoys me - it's deceptive. As it happens i was wasn't promised anything that didn't happen...but it could have been.

I was met at the door by Tracy. From the second i saw her i was thinking "PLEASE let that be her!! She was wearing a micro mini, crazy hi heels, and together they made her legs look like something out of Lencil's Pencil (bring back any Memories LOL). Wow, she's breathtaking. But it gets better...she's pretty. Model pretty. That's a pleasant surprise when punting i think.

We cuddled n chatted a while. Her English is perfect (she's Kenyan), and she's perfectly easy to chat to. I was quickly at ease (not easy for me), and she let me spend a long while idolising her body (some girls find that annoying and too boyfriend-ish).

So u guys know i don't like to go into detail on the service, but I'll set a few things out: Tracy gives a GFE. She has the softest lips, and she knows how to use them. She truly seems to enjoy herself, or at least she faked it well enough to persuade me :-) My planned 1hr became 2, and as a result i didn't have enough money for a generous tip. Sorry Tracy, next time...and yes there'll be a next time.

So I'm the first to review Tracy, and if u click my profile you'll see there nothing fake about this punter. Good luck to u Tracy, i think you're gonna do well here in SA, and u hope this review helps.
:-x

PS: Wow, those pics again! That reminds me of one minor disappointment; Tracy wouldn't let me take nude pics for my wank bank. Oh well, small demerit there.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
craigiecraigie4
craigiecraigie4 - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-23 10:39:25

Oh, in case the SM question comes up given her statuesque figure; rest assured that she's 100% lady and has definitely never been anything else. Take that from a doctor ;-)
John
John - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-29 19:05:08

Looks very hot - does anyone know what rates she charges
Johntar
Johntar - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-17 13:16:20

Had a great time with Tracy the other day. Her photos don't do her justice with an amazing face and body. Service was great. The venue is alright with secure parking. Rated phones service lower since you don't speak with Tracy over the phone.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
havata
havata - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3251
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-08 16:12:39

Craigie, this is probably one of the Heavenly-est bodies I have ever seen (seen literally thousands, and I do believe you. And saying that she is beautiful as well makes this a total gem.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-11-17 18:33:05

Absolutely amazing. The best the ever way. The pictures barely do her justice. Perfect in every single way if you ware into a skinny Naomi Campbell. Apparently she is not so fond of chunky troglodyte dudes, so even if you're well funded, you might want to check yourself.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

capgrand
capgrand - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:16:02

This was the most perfect body I have seen here on ESA and probably everywhere around but fuck just when I want to book her she disappeared!
What happen to this beautiful lady?
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:50:10

LMAO craigiecraig Lencil'c pencil. Fuck, I'm old.
capgrand
capgrand - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 11:01:03

AGAIN!
Does anyone KNOWS?
Havata maybe?

@Mrsuper lol
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Tracy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-07 20:34:53

Tracy/Naomi is in a well known venue in Parkmore with secure parking. Telephone was answered by the madam of the house n therefore not representative of her. The room though neat was cramp and the energy saving bulb was uncomfortably bright n clinical. She was well dressed and has a fantastic body needs is pretty. Boobs were a bit soft. She started with a cursory kiss and immediately tried to get a condom on me before my flag was even flying which was rather disappointing. I therefore decided to muff her and got a lot of fake moans and I'm coming screams but at least she was trying her best to put on a show. The blow was more energetic than sensual. The same could be said of the cowgirl and doggy. More suited for a young guy rather than an old dog like me! P.S. she can't speak Swahili because she's not Kenyan. She says she$ a Angolan.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.