Gia
Gia - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-17 15:48:57

@ klassik....

Thank you so much for your review. It was great meeting you.

Love

GIA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-17 22:28:15

would soooooo love to meet this lady. she only available from 12h thursday :(
Avenir
Avenir - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 19:36:36

Name: Gia

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Gia's Full Profile]

First time at HoE, so I made a 90 minute "test the waters" booking with Gia. We had some introductory drinks and retired to one of the private venues. She changed into a robe and the vision of her made me immediately realise that 90 minutes was never going to be enough with this girl.

Her quick wit, bubbly sense of humour and confidence put me at ease with her immediately. She has a quirky personality, she's full of energy and goes beyond just mere small talk to engage you.

We spent the next few hours exploring each other on various levels. Getting hot, cooling down, catching our breath, starting again. Until she had me completely infatuated. She positively exudes sex appeal on every imaginable level. I was mesmerized.

The female form never ceases to amaze me and Gia must be one of the most perfect specimens I've ever encountered. Her body is made to explore. Small framed but well proportioned. Silky soft skin, lush lips, a peach I could eat for hours, a captivating smile. And of course, those eyes that just hold you in one place, daring you to try break away.

Mutual massaging, extended foreplay and a climax that left me reeling in aftershock for quite some time after. Our time together ran into 5 hours and still I wished it wouldn't have to end. If I could, I'd just as easily have spent the night with this amazing woman.

And now, two weeks after, in crappy weather in Europe, I can only wish for time to pass more quickly to be able to spend time with her again. Longing to drink wine in the sun again, just watching her move, completely fascinated and then; so much more I wish to explore.

Was I ever forced to choose just one girl to spend a last of passion with, it would surely have to be Gia.

Again, J, thank you for a magnificent afternoon. Remember, there's more good in the world than bad.

See you soon
P

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 744
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 14:39:09

Great review, well done Gia!!
Gia
Gia - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-20 16:52:25

My dearest Avenar

I cant wait to have you back!

Hurry up....

P.S - you have shown me that there is still more good than bad.

Love and color

Gia
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-21 09:26:38

My first visit to this venue. A splendid venue, with great hospitality. I was shown around, made comfortable near the bar and waited for Gia.A fellow "investor" assured me to Invest with her, yields immaculate return..... I specifically requested a 10h00 appointment, as no other time suited me.

Then this gorgeous lady walks up to me, asking for a peck on the cheeck, apologizing for a few min late and sat nearby me. In my opinion we clicked well and went to an office to discuss the opportunities to be considered.

I enjoyed my encounter with her, was requested to do an overnight with her on my next visit, which I am seriously considering. The return was exceptional and I can only entice you to make your investment to sample the returns..... We enjoyed the opportunity presented to explore and enjoy the yields.

Although only being my 1st visit to her, she shared her expertise and I tried to return same. We had an excellant encounter, and I will gather my funds to invest again.....

Gia, remain the person you are, and the riches will follow you.XXXX

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-21 09:42:25

This lady is a gem and HOE must look after her. Can't wait for my next visit which will be an overnight visit!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-21 10:14:31

She has to be the best at the moment xx
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Gia - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 745
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-23 20:49:50

Gia has a seriously hot body and the temperament to go with it. She promises fun and delivers. This visit was a little less adventuresome than my previous but just as much fun. A lady has to have fun and when she cums, she cums hard. Was an enjoyable time, thanks Gia. Alister xxx

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.