Gold Member
Posts to Date: 865
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-14 23:05:17

Name: Mandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

Mandy is pretty cool and we had an amazing hour of quite passionate sex .She enjoys receiving some teasing oral and gives a damn good blow herself .She seemed to enjoy her nipples being sucked and caressed which makes her nice and wet and ready for action .Loves missionary and likes to feel you deep .Rode me like a champion filly till I almost shot my load .Finally finished me off with a bit of doggie and another awesome blow. Her sensual kissing is a big plus in my books and I am already looking forward to my next visit .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-08-21 20:34:14

Loving her in those heels...
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-31 08:11:17

Tnx to. Every one thx guys.
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-31 08:33:20

She is in posh apartments off Grayston Drive and you therefore have to sign in but they no longer scan your licence disc and ID so u can sign in as Mickey Mouse. Security is good and so is venue cleanliness. Her telephone manners were good also n she explained what the extras were n how much they cost so there were no nasty surprises. She is slim with medium size breasts which suited me because I'm not a BBW fan. Her complexion is and skin tone is something other girls would die for. She was nicely showered, dressed and perfumed despite having only 15 mins warning to prepare n considering the early hour I arrived. The service was excellent because I think we clicked n she started telling me how she liked it. Judging from the moans and spasms, I think I pressed the right buttons. She kisses well n the owo was done with conviction. She likes missionary but came while riding me as well. Definitely worth a repeat visit. PS she likes to smoke a cigar but that didn't bother me as she was passionate about her work.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-01 03:34:20

Mickey mouse tnx darling much love hun
IamaDalek
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 16:13:19

After my last session with Mandy I decided had starved myself long enough and paid another visit. She rang back after I made a booking to tell me there was an unexpected delay which was thoughtful of her. Anyway I get to her apartment n sign in as Mickey Mouse as the scanner has broken down. Again she was dressed in a black outfit and heels. I like the way she does her hair and it complements her pretty face. As I already knew which buttons to press from my previous visit we both got steamed up pretty quick. Mandy has a lot of little actions that I enjoy that sets her apart from the rest. Her need was so urgent I even gave the customary bj a pass! I'm afraid I couldn't hold out and soon shot my load before she was finished. However she didn't let me off the hook and kept me inside going on until we both rang the bell together. Man, I have never been held so tight before by a girl and it feels so good. I'm one happy man. Top marks again Mandy!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-29 07:16:56

Thanks micky u the best
pompieseb
pompieseb - Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-15 07:04:03
Edited: 2018-01-29 20:51:07

excellent one this. never disappoints. One of the best in Sandton with a body to die for and a pretty face to match. always participates fully in the sessions, none of this faking. Her place is posh and clean, and she is always nicely done up.
IamaDalek
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-04 14:40:06

The nice thing about being a regular is Mandy starts getting to know what you like. This time she was dressed in black fishnet stockings and a garter belt. She's really pretty and has a nice low voice. She's still at the apartment of Grayston and the place is really comfortable. A lot of passionate kissing and GFE. Keep it up.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

IamaDalek
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-09 20:49:31

Mandy's still in her upmarket apartment which is good unlike some of the other WGs who move every week. By now we know each other's likes so well that there is no awkwardness. She likes Chinese tea and having her tits licked though not at the same time. She knows which of my buttons to press also. She's arranged for the guard to not take down names and numbers once you give him your room number. He gets a small tip from me also. I also enjoy a bit of profanity on her part especially when its to express of genuine enjoyment. Hope she doesn't move to Secunda! Time for another visit soon!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.